Agnostic.com

11 14

LINK Christian MAGA Cultist: COVID Vaccine Mandates Will Lead Soldiers to “Suicide” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

While there's always been an above-average rate of suicides in the military and among veterans (just like law enforcement), none of it has to do with getting vaccinated. This is an opportunistic swine who dishonors our service members. If he cared about them, he'd be more concerned with them, I dunno, not dying from Covid.

Paul4747 8 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The killing and fear of death and watching friends suffer and die would of course have nothing to do with it.

Not to mention the overall high stress environment, the conflict between being praised by the public on one hand and then reviled on the other, physical and emotional separation from family and friends outside of your comrades (who have all the same problems), having to be constantly alert and ready for violence when in the field (or on the streets in the case of law enforcement)...

I can only speak from my personal life as a corrections officer, but there's a reason our department leads the state in divorce and suicide, followed by the state police. And we don't have to go overseas on deployment at a moment's notice. Some people thrive on the lifestyle, but others find it intolerable at one point or another. And both military and law enforcement culture strongly discourages getting help, "admitting" one is vulnerable, which only exacerbates the pressures.

@Paul4747 I have a friend who served he was in East Timor sleeping in huts with blood and bullet holes in the walls. He witnessed some horrible things. He has PTSD.

Yea so does listening to Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest and Slayer.

Not cuddly Ozzie........

Do I have this right? Some people have concern that the vaccination may pose a health risk so they might kill themselves. Why don't they consider suicide a health risk?

I read it last night, but I completely pushed it out of my mind since then. I think the ingredients are supposed to cause brain disorders or something? Except, he named ingredients that aren't in the vaccine.

When I was in the Air Force I received so many vaccinations and other shots that I lost count. I never contemplated suicide.

The same with me in the Army. I have been vaccinated my entire life with no ill effects of any kind.

Of course. These people are INSANE. We are dealing with pathologically insane people. We have to start KNOWING that, and not think of them in any other way.

These people have no problem just making stuff up. None of his figures can be trusted. Giuliani was recently deposed over his repeated voter fraud claims and he said he got them from social media. They can't be trusted at all.

Just when you thought they couldn’t possibly come with more stupid reasons not to get vaxed, think again........

Swine is too good a term for him.

Someone PLEASE tell these Dead-shit, Dumb-arsed, MAGA Fuckwits to drop dead there are NO Graphene oxides used in either COVID Vaccines available or ANY other vaccinations for that matter, it is ALL in their tiny, retard, minuscule, twisted and dis-functional under-evolved cerebral cortices.

You can tell them all you like, but they will nevertheless regard you as a fool at best and as a vile liar at worst.

@anglophone Just did some quick checking.
Actual Graphene Oxide is a lubricant that is coated on to ammunition cartridges such as pistol and rifle bullets, Artillery ammunition and added to the lubricating oil used after cleaning firearms.
On the bullet ( projectile) it lubricates it so it can slide through the barrel easier, on the firing mechanism it helps the bolt and firing pin slide easier and is also coated on to some shot pellets used in shotguns as well.
And CAN cause brain damage IF taken orally by intent or by accident and it builds up in the body and can kill slowly as well IF hands are NOT washed after loading firearms or re-loading ammunition, etc.

@Triphid Thank you for educating me. I have learned something this day, so it was worth my while getting out of bed this morning. 🙂

@Triphid Plus, bullets are made of lead, and there's always some residue on your fingertips no matter how careful you are handling ammunition; not to say it also leaves airborne particles when shooting. That's why it's vitally important to wash afterwards.

Maybe this guy got into the lead in his youth....

@Paul4747 Actually when I make my own, including the actual projectiles as well, I use an alloy with ONLY 10.5% Lead in it the rest is, tin, zinc and copper.
I have found that they seem to be far more accurate, leave far less metallic residue behind in the barrel and are cheaper and easier to use when re-loading the cartridges as well.

Heretic: somebody who denies God.

Science heretic: somebody who disavows science, often with suicidal consequences.

I hope the jackace gets covid.

May he get hit by a run away, driverless truck carrying tons of Covid Vaccinations.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629694
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.