Agnostic.com

11 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If they're serious, they would plunk the kids down in a private school where they can wear (and learn) whatever nonsense their parents want.

So now Satan wears a mask. I avoid these types as much as possible. They just keep making it all up.

The religious crazies are the reason the pandemic is still at it's current pace. If they had any sense and do what they asked to do, Covid would be on its way out.

These people are so sad! 😡

Sad, imo, they are fast becoming a blight upon the rest of Human kind.

Psychopathic.

@FrayedBear I'd go with dilusional! LOL

@Barnie2years that as well.

@FrayedBear if their rants were chemically induce, the product would be illegal and in the same category as LSD. Call it religion, and even though it has the same effect, it’s legal everywhere. Though, like drugs, each brand is territorial and prone to territorial violent disputes.

How long must we suffer these fools. They are a clear and present threat to our economy, educational systems and who knows how many lives. Their heroes have created "denial culture" and it has potential wreck our nation. I believe it's time to fight fire with fire and impose some "cancel culture" on their ass. They should be treated like we used to that lepers. I'm not crazy. They don't deserve Hawaii Send them to Bikini Island. FUCK EM!

Some people really seem to be living on a different planet. 🙄

Oh how I wish that they were, one a few million lights distant as well.

How come that Christian parent is so well acquainted with Satan? (With my apologies to @think-beyond.)

They know so much about Satan simply because they invented him so as to have someone/something upon which/whom they could lay the blame for their own mistakes, etc, etc.

I hope they get charged for wasting the court's and the School's time. Kids and teachers are dying because they convened schools and didn't require basic protections. Some schools in Florida have shut down because so many of the student were out quarantined due to COVID exposure.

All I can think of with garbage like this is the anti-vaxxers and COVID deniers pleading with friends and relatives to take the virus seriously and/or to get vaccinated with their last breaths while dying from COVID.

And this is the logical result of these anti-mask mandates:

"FL Republican Wants to Review All Mandatory Vaccinations, Which Includes Polio"
[truthout.org]

@RussRAB ONLY in either Flaccida ( Florida) or Texarse could one easily expect shit like this to be circulated.

@Triphid - I dunno, I heard a news report on the radio this morning about anti-mask mandate protesters in San Diego, California. They had been demonstrating at the local school board meetings harassing school board members and attendees outside where they met. In recent weeks, these protesters began banging on windows during the meetings. At the last meeting, the protesters entered the building so the school board members decided to end their meeting early so as not to escalate any possible situation. In the abscence of the school board members, the protesters decided to hold a new election among themselves. The faux school board voted to end all mask mandates as well as all vaccine requirements (and probably several other nonsense as well). That's all well and good except these people took the additional step of filing paperwork as if they were actually the new school board. The report didn't say if anyone took them seriously; somehow, I doubt they did.

The point, however, is that crazies exist everywhere (even if they are concentrated in Florida and Texas).

@RussRAB They are the same type of people who stormed the Capitol. Same values, same MO, same insanity!

@p-nullifidian - Yeah, the worst crazy of them all attracted crazies from all over the country to DC on Jan 6.

@RussRAB Hmmm, sounds to me like the rank idiocy infecting Texarse and Flaccida is spread across the U.S., could be a NEW Epidemic coming up over your way possibly.

It remains to be seen just who is the disciple of Satan. Could be that "Christian" parent.

Oh, FFS.
🙄

About religious folks trying to boycott things like that, I suggest everyone to see an old Irish series called Father Ted. There's an episode where they try to stop a film to be seen by the the locals and the results are hilarious.

Your mention that episode of Father Ted reminded me of when the film of the Musical "Jesus Christ Superstar" came to my home town.
Family friends owned and operated the local Cinema and I was asked if I'd mind helping out as an Usher on the night of its premiere here.
I agreed, which meant I got to see the film for free as well, and an hour before the doors opened we found the cinema had every Nun and Catholic Priest from around the region trying ton boycott the Cinema, all of them carrying signs saying things like " Blasphemy" and "Sacrilege" and 2 of the Priests flicking holy water at the cinema and chanting some of their crazy mumbo-jumbo as they did it.
The Cinema Owners were convinced that the premiere would be a HUGE failure UNTIL about 10 minutes later when the foyer filled up to bursting with people lining up to buy tickets.
On the evening of the second showing, the crowds were pretty much the same size BUT with the exception that about every 5th or 6th face we saw as we showed them to heir seat was the face of one the Nuns or the Priests but this dressed in their civvies instead,

@Triphid, Jaysus!!! Those idiots!!! By trying to boycott and telling people not to watch it they were actually advertising it and people wanted even more to watch it!!! There was another organisation, the PMRC, which the Americans here most likely know even better than me, that were trying to censor bands and their lyrics which also helped more the bands than caused them harm. I think the best thing we can do is laugh of the ridiculous of it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629981
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.