Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Ghislaine Maxwell trial: No plea deal talks

I'm glad this is happening to her.
"Saying she will renew a bail application that has been rejected multiple times, Sternheim [thee defense lawyer] complained that the 59-year-old Maxwell was being treated so harshly that she had to get on her hands and knees to climb into the van that brought her to the courthouse because she was shackled at the ankles and waist with her hands handcuffed in front of her.

Then, she was dropped off around 5:30 a.m., more than five hours before the start of the hearing and put alone in a cold holding cell, the lawyer said. When Maxwell fell asleep, she was "poked to be woken up," Sternheim told the judge.

Sternheim has repeatedly complained that Maxwell is awakened when she sleeps by guards at a federal lockup in Brooklyn who shine a light into her cell every 15 minutes to check on her."

MyTVC15 7 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After what happened with Epstein, the precautions seem reasonable. The evidence (proof) of her guilt is so abundant that only the surliest Q-hypocrite would complain. It would be just awful if she should happen to be brutally raped...

It will be very interesting to see whether she can survive long enough to testify.

Damn, you mean a rich person on suicide watch is complaining that they won't give here enough time to commit suicide, My heart bleeds...for your victims.

I'm glad, too. She's a monster, and I'm still a little surprised they've actually held her this long

They found her hiding out and arrested her about 30 minutes from me.

@MyTVC15 Wow. That's a bit of creepy, isn't it? I was surprised she hadn't taken off for someplace less traceable, or at least somewhere less likely to press charges.

@Lauren Of all the places in the world that she had access to, she chose New Hampshire. I guess she thought she could blend in here.

@MyTVC15 Thank goodness her plan didn't work. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631708
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.