Agnostic.com

2 6

Ladies please note, JUST because the seat is left up it does NOT automatically mean that this can happen to you, it IS impossible. LOL.

Triphid 9 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You're triggering my PTSD.

I grew up in a household with a single mom and sisters, and was never told to lower the seat after I used the bathroom. Quite the opposite, in fact. Evidently they all wanted evidence that I hadn’t peed on the seat! 😉

I often wondered how happy they would be if we forgot to pick it up! Oh, I forgot, men are always wrong! 😂😂

@Barnie2years Yes, even when we are right we are wrong and when they are wrong they are always right.

@Triphid we must have known the same women! LOL

My lady worries about the rim of the basin - for the sake of toddlers -which for the present we do not have.

I would be grateful for a fair solution of the seat problem in mixed households.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632491
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.