Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Evangelist: My Critics, With Their “Big Educations,” Are in Big Trouble with God | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Robin Bullock is a joke in terms of prophecy as every single one of his Trump predictions were wrong.

It has been my experience that those who show disdain for education and the educated, almost always were lacking in grades and intelligence, or just too lazy, to pursue an education themselves.

snytiger6 9 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's hardly my fault that he is a willfully ignorant mental midget. Perhaps his god will roast him in hell for eternity for refusing to use the brain that his god gave him.

You bring up very good points in your post.

Someone had recently posted that on here.

Or deliberately pandering to their idiot followers......

For people who have a direct line to God Almighty, the content is disappointing to say the least.

It's more than stupidity or laziness. There is a ideology common among these people that see's education as foolishness. It was all around me when I was growing up in a small rural town.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633340
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.