Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Unvaxxed High School Sweethearts Die of COVID on Same Day

A unvaccinated California couple died of COVID within hours of each other, days after testing positive. KNBC reports that Alvaro and Sylvia Fernandez of Loma Linda had been married for 25 years and had four children. “Their love story began as High School sweethearts at the tender age of fifteen. Their love grew over the years as their family grew,” family members wrote on GoFundMe. Although Alvaro, 44, had diabetes and other health problems, he had not been vaccinated against the coronavirus. “He wanted to wait and do more research,” said his sister, Alma Hernandez. “He Googled information. He didn’t want to believe everything that was on the news... This is kind of an eye opener for everybody in my family that whoever is not vaccinated definitely should have their vaccinations.”

snytiger6 9 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I know somebody like that here in Mojacar. A sixty year old woman who gets really shirty when I say everyone should get vaccinated. She quotes the thalidomide scandal and says these vaccines haven't been researched enough.

With almost 80% of the U.S. population having been vaccinated, and vaccinated people moistly doing just fine. I'd say that is a pretty large research sample group.

Idiot especially with his medical history

Just remarkable how many people think their internet research is somehow more accurate and thorough than thousands and thousands of doctors and scientists. Welp, maybe their friends and family members will learn from their "research."

dkp93 Level 8 Jan 1, 2022

Truly heartbreaking that the "hesitancy" created by the misinformation machine led to this...

Bu-bye, Internet Researcher & his willing victim.

Two more dead victims of Trump and Murdoch.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642625
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.