Agnostic.com

13 11

LINK Mike Lindell Claims Election 'Evidence' Will Jail 300 Million Americans - Second Nexus

These people are complete nutters.
That would be nearly 3 out of 4 people in the US and include children.

BufftonBeotch 8 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since it was implied I was a liar for the source, here's a confirmation.

[msn.com]

a) . . . not the most reliable/credible source 😛
b) no good reason why folks should give a f about anything 'pillow guy' has to say. 😮

There.Is.A.Video.

@BufftonBeotch I.Don't.Give.A.F 🙂

75% of the population. 3 million are already there.

Best thing about MyPillow sheets is they come with the eye holes already cutout (Stole that LOL)

Repugs just waiting to build those concentration camps when their Führer takes over the presidency again. 😂

"I like people who understand numbers"

Just never fully recovered from his crack days...

Oh, my, you ASSume those days are behind him?

Fuckhead

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 12, 2022

As it says in 1984 "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength." Think it's part of the GOP platform too

The GOP doesn't have a platform anymore, remember?
It's now just whatever the manic mango is spewing at the moment.

He must be talking dogs and cats too.

I'm wondering how he can still afford all that coke.

There's only 210 million adults in the US, so it would include every Trump voter. I have no words.

He's going to be jailing kids too. Hope your are grown.

Wouldn't that be over nine out of every ten people? I guess the remaining ten percent will be prison guards? I wonder who's going to do all the rest of the jobs?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644763
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.