Agnostic.com

9 9

LINK MI GOP gubernatorial candidate urges rape victims to be "heroic" and give birth

Republicans have learned nothing from the Todd Akin debacle of 2012.

Michigan gubernatorial candidate Garrett Soldano, a chiropractor who’s never run for any public office before, recently told right-wing anti-mask host April Moss of “Real America’s Voice” that women who are raped should thank God for the situation they’re in because that child “may be the next president.”...

...To put that more bluntly, Soldano knows a good guy whose mother was brutally raped, and he turned out all right, therefore all rape victims should be forced to carry their rapists’ babies to term — all while thanking God for the opportunity to be sexually assaulted and maybe, just maybe, give rise to a decent human being.

snytiger6 9 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Becuz gawd ferbid we should lose those genes!!!!

Asshole who should be raped himself

Is he going to offer to personally support them through college? If not, shut the hell up!

Or maybe the rapist would be the next president. Perhaps that's already happened. Would not be at least surprised.

The dumb fuckers need replacement voters. Since, some of the current ones are getting a clue how it really is. Michigan is in real trouble if that man is elected.

I sincerely hope Whitmire keeps gaining in the polls. The Repuglicans and their misogyny gets more disgusting every year. If I knew why some women vote against their own self-interest, I could rule the world.

Fortunately Whitmire seems to be gaining new voters everyday.

[thehill.com]

Why do so many women voters on the right of politics support candidates who espouse such contemptible and degrading views of women. Despite knowing that he regards all women as mere breeding stock, dismissing brutal rape as a positive act because the resultant pregnancy could produce a genius or a President…a fanciful notion unless it was a Donald Trump replica, these brainwashed women still choose to vote for these misogynistic men…I’m sure Mr Atkin will be no exception?

A man who wants to rape and impregnate women, and use the power of the state to force them to have his children. Real nice guy.

Or not, he clearly knows anti women stands are encouraged by his party.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648572
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.