Agnostic.com

5 8

Already seen by more than 7 million people. Are you one of them?

Ricky Gervais being censored occasionally:

FrayedBear 9 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why I loathe these award shows. 2020 membership in the Acadamy is now a whopping 32% women. This is why there is a plethora of Best Actress Awards going to women who play prostitutes. It is illegal in 49 states, but we give awards to them on screen. Hypocrisy is not a favorite trait of mine.

I agree that Ricky is funny but I do not like his shows. I do love his atheism.

i was on a flight once that did not have individual seat video screens but only the one single movie that everyone could choose whether to watch. it was the invention of lying with ricky gervais. i watched it and gradually realized it had to do with the invention of theism. i really liked that the whole flight i was in a cabin full of people who had to make a decision as to whether they wanted to keep watching a movie that called out theism for having nothing to do with reality, and directly associated it with the suspension of honesty. i thank Gervais and the many others who made the thoughtful movie.

kmaz Level 7 Feb 10, 2022

There’s no “ass” in occasionally…”as”:you can clearly see….sorry FB, could resist!

They slip in every now & then. Probably my subliminal thought on Gervais but I'm appreciating him more when I see these rather than his comedy series.

@FrayedBear I love Ricky…he says what others only think but aren’t brave enough to voice!

Good on him. Someone needs to take the piss out of those puffed up Hollywood phonies. Don't look for any fawning adulation about Hollywood from me, anyone. I've spent too much time reading about it's awful history and links to Yankee class and power. I wish someone would make a really good expose documentary about that place, from its inception to now.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:649746
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.