Agnostic.com

5 11

Believers Suck!!!

After Exposing a Proselytizing Teacher, an Atheist and His Child are on the Run

Full Article: [friendlyatheist.patheos.com]proselytizing-teacher-an-atheist-and-his-child-are-on-the-run/

nogod4me 8 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That teacher is an arrogant vicious asshole and is in desperate need of growing the fuck up!

Unbelievable

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 29, 2022

He needs to get a gun and learn how to use it.

I'm not sure if it is just me or what. Maybe others do not know these things are going on or maybe they just do not care. I'm seeing things like this more and more while others tell me if I mention it that "you can't please everybody." That is not what this is about. I would be fearful too.

Soo glad I don't live in such stupid places. FFRF does take actions on such issues and will and have go to court. I think FB is taking the simple way out and removing all items that lead to death threats or any controversy. We've had enough of that and we all know where that has led.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658028
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.