Agnostic.com

11 9

LINK The woman who kept aborted fetuses in her home works for an atheist

You may have heard the news by now that police found five dead fetuses inside the home of an anti-abortion zealot.

What you may not know is her connection to an atheist who has attempted to bridge the world of secularism and anti-abortion activism.

snytiger6 9 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You hire people because of their private life, do ya?

Democrats do have a big tent..Very few people in the media will identify her as a democratic antiabortion activist.

Mentally off. Who would want this sort of collection?

Answer: a medical school.

That woman is cognitively defective, emotionally defective, and a danger to other people.

Oh, she's brilliant. That's some special logic to not believe in a god but subscribe to sanctity of a soul. I believe our soul is our neural network and electrons don't die so it is possible to think a soul exists outside religious context. It takes a judgmental Being to sanctify it, though. People need to see that death is an extremely natural aspect of existence, everything dies, and stop trying to stop it at all cost.

Just another conservative sociopath psychopath using any means possible to become the poster person for obstructionist republican fascists!!!

She stole or should I say intercepted/ kidnapped these fetuses from a courier from a disposal company for medical waste!!!

She's really a wack job, isn't she?

Most interesting comment so far:

"Terrisa Bukovinac lies about being a democrat and progressive, so she's probably lying about being an atheist too."

That would make it a false-flag fetus fiasco. 😂

Terrisa Bukovinac lies about being a democrat and progressive, so she's probably lying about being an atheist too. Many Christians lie to promote their cause. Bukovinac may be atheist, but I'm betting she doesn't even know what it is (and would give the Christian definition if asked. That definition being that an atheist denies the Christian God exists, rather than simply not believing in any god.)

I once took a lab course titled Developmental Anatomy. For this course, the professor produced a garbage bag filled with preserved fetuses. These were anywhere from 3" to 7" in length. We were given bags and waxed trays and told to investigate the fetal development using our dissection skills. No doubt everyone wondered where the specimens came from, and had their suspicions.

What kind of a person does this? It is beyond me.

Sadly and unfortunately there are quite a few cases such as this that either have happened or, possibly, are still happening undetected.
There was, as I remember, a case in Adelaide, S.A. back in 1976 where the ambulance, police and Fire Brigade was called to a house in Salisbury, a suburb of Adelaide because of some very strange reports being received continuously over quite a number of weeks.
Upon breaking down the doors, the police discovered during a full on search of the house, 30+ glass containers, stoppered tight and sealed filled with Methylated spirits and each jar containing a human foetus at various stage of gestation.
Upon questioning the woman living in the house, the police learned that each foetus was hers, that she has self-aborted or miscarried each one and rather than admit to friends and family that "she, a devout and very Christian single by choice had fallen pregnant to every Priest and Minister of Religion whom she known or met over the ensuing 16 + years since her parents had passed away and left her house when she was just 18 years of age and that God had told her that her duty was to satisfy the sexual needs of all of his Ministers that should ever call at her door and she must never ask questions of them.
The woman, then aged approx. 38-39 years old was admitted to a Psychiatric Institution with the Judge's recommendation of, " being Institutionalized for Life."

@Triphid wow, really. You are not making it up?

@Jolanta No bullshit what-so-ever I was a nurse in Adelaide when the story went through the hospitals like a bush fire through a gully filled with dry and dead bush.

Handy is another profile in "people with issues", and like many in the pro-life movement, is a little too obsessed with fetuses and wombs.....

Hope Handy spends a REALLY long time in prison. Along with everyone who aided and abetted her.

I think she's more of a candidate for a mental institution.

@Flyingsaucesir Facility for the criminally insane.

@KKGator Okay... lock her up!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:659744
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.