Agnostic.com

13 19

LINK A Christian school had kids write letters persuading a friend to stop being gay

(This is one of the most insidious kind(s) of indoctrination.)

The Christian Academy of Louisville in Kentucky told students to write letters urging a fictional gay friend to renounce homosexuality. The assignment, which was due on Thursday, came to light after a parent of one of the students shared screenshots of the rubric with a friend, who then posted them online.

Modern day education assignment at Christian Academy of Louisville. Middle school. Write a letter to your homosexual friend explaining why it’s wrong. Shameful. #stopthehate pic.twitter.com/UdgXv3FEBA
snytiger6 9 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Renouncing one's gayness is as easy as renouncing one's straightness.

Yea, when did you decide to be straight?

You find yourself being informed of situations like this so often that responding becomes a chore - and almost a pointless one, because those who actually read your response will be those who care, and those who don't care won't read either (I suspect, for some, it's not 'won't' but 'can't' ).

I am strongly considering reducing future responses to stories like this to one word.

That word being 'ASSHOLE!'

This kind of indoctrination can only create another generation of intolerance, bigotry, and prejudice which in turn can lead to hatred and violence.

We're in the twenty-first century and by now this should be common knowledge. Why is that not taught in their "What are humans" class? 🤔

Betty Level 8 May 15, 2022

Possibly, she, the Teacher, tried to make a date with another woman because the males around Louisville have a bit better tastes and the woman she was asking gave the old knock back.
Ergo, imo, the whole thing arose from a sexually frustrated Christfool, so hard up for a screw, gets a knock-back and so decided to take it out on everyone who is not as mean, nasty, butt-ugly and socially inept as she is.

This involuntary virgin woman hating racist claims all sex is gay.

[queerty.com]gay-internet-just-cant-20220513

the teacher should change her sexuality to show gay people how easy it is to do. just saying

Leetx Level 7 May 15, 2022

Dear Mrs Pastorwife,

I am writing to you advising you to divorce your lying husband immediately.

Despite what he told you, chlamydia cannot be contracted from turned nut sprinkles at the ice cream stand.
And he did not catch it from you.

Unless you are also banging the pool boy.

The pool boy is my brother. I know he has it because I caught it from him too.

Signed.
Concerned

Darin Long's obsession with other people's sexuality shows that he has severe mental health issues. He needs to find a professional psychologist.

I believe you are 100% correct. In fact, this is the issue for all these religious nuts. JFC, they hate themselves for enjoying sex doggy style and not the old missionary position!! Is it any wonder why they come after everyone else?

Atrocious behavior

bobwjr Level 10 May 14, 2022

Notice the kids are urging a fictional gay person. The Christian Academy of Louisville ought to be horse whipped. They should STF up and leave this alone. Why teach hate and claim that you are love?

And so much in their thing regarding David is so GAY! Rainbows and glitter OBVIOUS!

Yeah, David pretty said that Jonathan, Saul's son, was the love of his life.

Sure, why not. Gotta teach em young to hate! 😡

They (Christians) will never give up thinking that being gay is an aberration, and not just another expression of the natural diversity within the human population. The scary thing is that they (Christians), with their benighted "morality" and atavistic impulses, want to run the effing country.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666297
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.