Agnostic.com

39 5

How do people describe you?

People say I'm a ninja. I can enter and leave a room without being detected. Maybe I missed my calling!

Alimacbean 7 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

39 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm a mad scientist type. I've been told I'll either save humanity or cause it's downfall. Lol.

Mea Level 7 Apr 26, 2018

we may share some traits. People that know me only by reputation do think i'm mad scientist type until they meet me.

A quick thinking smartass.

@Stacey48 Indeed!! 😉

Caring loving person.

Thanks Shelton that's sweet-having a tough day and you just made me feel better.

Quiet. They love to point it out to me without realizing I don't talk to them because I don't find them interesting or healthy to talk to.

Mostly when people talk to me, I am thinking of how I would kill them and dispose of their body without being caught. They always say I am a good listener.

@Gareth You get me.

Direct and to the point....loyal....reliable. OK, there are few who describe me as an SOB...and in their particular case I am LOL.

I have been described as radical, hippie, granola, mean, and weird. Those are the one's I remember anyway and I'm happy to be all those things.

That daft Australian.

My favorite description of myself was "An encyclopedia with all the volumes out of order."

"never boring !"

I get that too.

I wouldn't hazard a guess.
I know how some have....everything from "exotic" to "absolute evil".

I've been "described" by others as easy going, loyal, kind, helpful and recently one nice lady even told me I was, 'easy on the eyes?' ( Not sure if that's a compliment or not? ) Now....as for what people have "called me" that's a whole different category.....

Modern day Renaissance Man. Scientist foodie.

People say I'm sweet and creative.

Type A personality. Masculine. Introspective

I'm not sure. I'm never around when they talk about me.

Funny, rebel, interesting and silly.

Easy going.

Way too political

Happy, silly, goofy, and a big kid.

ebdb Level 7 Apr 26, 2018

The accused :-/

I don't know. I never ask.

@heetendra So you know what answer you are looking for... and you still ask the question. What are you a teacher?

@heetendra You can't take a joke? Was not serious.

Easy going.

An asshole.

But people call me an asshole because I don’t sugarcoat things. I tell people what I’m thinking in tactful but straightforward ways. And I’ll call someone out on their BS if they are trying to spread it in front of me.

Funny and nice. My nickname is Mean Jean, but it's usually a joke-- except when it's true.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66910
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.