Agnostic.com

3 7

A just released report added another, obvious, indictment of the tRump disaster. ”For four years under President Donald Trump, the United States all but stopped trying to combat climate change at the federal level. Trump is no longer in office, but his presidency left the country far behind in a race that was already difficult to win. A new report from researchers at Yale and Columbia universities shows that the United States’ environmental performance has tumbled in relation to other countries — a reflection of the fact that, while the United States squandered nearly half a decade, many of its peers moved deliberately.” [yahoo.com]

JackPedigo 9 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why make plans for the future when your cult believes the world will shortly end in apocalypse? Sanctioning insanity has it's drawbacks.

That's what cancers do, sit and fester.

Big Oil and energy companies lobbying had nothing to do with it of course. What good is money when your grandkids don't have a habitable planet?!

MizJ Level 8 May 31, 2022

Too many of these people think a future for your kids means a big bank account for them. Everything else is just icing.

@JackPedigo Disgusting

@MizJ When one's life is driven by their bank account what else could one expect.

@JackPedigo I sense a lack of joie de vivre in that mentality.

@MizJ I used to read Scrooge McDuck when a kid. I'm sure there are lots of people like him (have a pool full of money to swim in).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669185
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.