Agnostic.com

5 2

Matthew McConaughey expressed concisely what needs to be done about gun control in this extremely emotional, moving speech.

WillF 4 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Liberal logic is funny because of the liberal’s logic.

The only reason our government would want to disarm us after 243 years is because they are planning on doing something to us that we would shoot them for.

Where did you get the idea the government wants to disarm us? I have never heard anyone other than conspiracy theorists state they want to remove our right to bear arms.

I don’t see any evidence that our government wants to disarm us. It’s mostly just parents who would like to see their children survive to adulthood, but no apparent danger that the “government” agrees with them.

@WillF If it quacks like a duck…

I don't know about concisely, but it was moving, even tho it was 20 min. long. It was way more sincere and convincing than most speeches by pols..

Please lead us, revered wise man with a Radio-Television-Film degree.

BD66 Level 8 June 7, 2022

We need to ban the sale of assault weapons, its ammunition and high-capacity magazines. And ban ghost guns.

Since I grew up without guns, I don't know the lingo. Semi-automatic, automatic, military-grade weapons, etc.

Do a country-wide buyback of assault weapons and ammunitions.

I'm sick of Republicans mouthing platitudes about "responsible gun ownership." There are more guns in America than people.

I'm in favor of banning all guns other than single shot rifles.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:670445
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.