Agnostic.com

17 25

I’m now officially a militant atheist. A guy tried to get in my face about Gebus and give me a handout. I use my loudest farmer voice to tell him I was an atheist and to get away from me. As he walked away, I kept yelling to him to get away. This Gebus freak told me not to push my atheism on him. WTF. So I blew him in to the store manager. Proselytizing is not allowed in the BJs parking lot.

ADKSparky 8 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never lose your temper it is not worth it. I would have taken his pamphlet, wiped my ass with it and handed it back telling him he was a pathetic little brainwashed worm who was reinforcing his own insecurities about his beliefs by trying to force them on others and as such needed intensive mental health counseling. Doing that leaves them with one less piece of garbage hate literature to victimize someone with and hopefully either a stroke or a sever reluctance to try his scam on others.

Now that’s quite passive aggressive

@ADKSparky I just enjoy watching them explode....

I get that too I hate when they try to shove it down. Ur throat it's ridiculous

Vile proselytizing deserves no more respect than being accosted by any other random con artist.
They need to be told to fuck off.
Especially those that think they can interrupt your day in your own home.

They interpret any shadow of politeness as an invitation to come back the very next week.

Try one of these...

Hey, who unlocked the deadbolt on the outside of the Conservative Atheist's sty?

There's that christian privilege in action! It's OK for him to push Jesus on you, but don't you dare try to tell him what you believe. Apparently his faith isn't strong enough to withstand a little logic from a stranger.

dkp93 Level 8 June 8, 2022

Annoying

I would know that you were a Christian apologist.

Also, George Carlin was an atheist, not an agnostic.

I keep to myself. But this ass hole set me off!

@granny What if I told you that people who refuse to stand up for their rights to not be harassed by cult members are why this country is turning into a shithole?....

If any damn fool starts proselytizing to me he or she very soon regrets it. My weapons of choice are reason and logic.

I'm a militant atheist. My weapon of choice is a keyboard.

From one farmer to another, I applaud you for your actions!

I could hear myself echo off the warehouse building.

Love his double standard he approaches you to push his cult on you but when you tell him to get away you are at fault for pushing your atheism onto him.

I don't tend to get approached by the few cultists that want to peddle their cult in public. I think I have my atheist vibes being sent out and it scares them.

Same. Must be the "no fucking way " look I give them

Sounds to me that you were very angry. Did you feel better after all that yelling?

Just pissed off to call the store and have him ejected from the parking lot.

I don’t yell at people but consider myself a militant atheist/feminist because I think the whole point of the Bible is a scam to denigrate and subjugate women to put them under the thumb of patriarchy. I don’t allow anyone in my face and would say that as well I’m not interested in your sky daddy scam, you grifter.

If someone brings up religion at work, I will tell them it’s inappropriate and if they continue to speak about it, I will have to have equal time as an atheist and you won’t like what you hear.

Sometimes my feminism riles up people more than the atheism. Has that been your experience as well?

I’m retired so no one can fire me. I normally just say no thanks and walk away. But today was different.

@MizJ yes I've experienced that several times.

I'm only semi militant. I give water,sometimes money and often food to to beggars. Almost every one of them God blesses me. I respond with God has nothing to do with what I just did.

I made the mistake of giving some food to one in the city and on the street the other night and he not only God blessed me he asked me to raise my blouse and have sex with him. I I just said no to him and didn't even attempt to keep God out of it.

I assume his name wasn't Josh then? Lol

Keep up the very good work, my brother. This is exactly how we will put an end to this crap one day.

Militant atheists bore me just as much as I despise Gebus freaks one in the same.

Contribute something of value or return to your cesspool.

Same here .ugh

SOMETIMES (but now, not very often) I offer to listen for 10 minutes if they agree to listen to me for 10 minutes about Zen meditation. I haven't had my offer accepted in a long time.

Classic whiner victim xtion bullshit. Good for you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:670542
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.