Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK Supreme Court's legal terrorism: Appealing to "tradition" on abortion is obscene | Salon.com

Yep. The Supreme Court has us in a very terrible spot.
It's going to be a painful, long, time to recover. If we ever do.

RichCC 8 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Check any Victorian graveyard...men having 3 young wives who died in childbirth. Ahhh, the good old days.......

I have walked through cemeteries and the writing on the stones tells much. So now we want to go back there, I think not, I think some person who had the power to get put into a place where learning is supposed to happen, found a way to put forth his own agenda and teach it to those who were dumb enough to listen.

All because voters believed the polls, & did not like Hillary so they stayed home. Millennials & gen X will have to live with what has been sown. In Wisconsin we are living with an 1846 law.

@BD66 It takes 38 states to ratify an amendment. & It has to pass Congress with 2/3 of both houses first. Very unlikely to occur. Democratic strategists need to watch Bill Maher. President You-Know-Who does. And he also has an ex KGB agent who gave him instructions in that infamous meeting.

Our governor just posted a comment about this issue.

"The governors of California, Oregon, and Washington issued a Multi-State Commitment to defend access to reproductive health care, including abortion and contraceptives, and committed to protecting patients and doctors against efforts by other states to export their abortion bans to our states. " Seems the west coast are standing up to this travesty.

Start a Constitutional Amendment.
Don't leave it up to the courts.

BD66 Level 8 June 25, 2022

Imagine being upset that babies will live…

Exactly right. The "tradition" of abortion prior to 1972 was horrific.

I remember my mother commenting on the finding of babies in garbage cans, river beds, and trash heaps. I guess we will be finding them again, perhaps we could ship the remains to the court.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.