Agnostic.com

6 8

He lead the coup..
He's still free..WHY?
[aol.com]

Charlene 9 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sadly the American system of justice is weighted in favour of $, lots and lots of $$$$!
In cases such as this, a fair trial is not likely.
For this to proceed the defence and prosecution councils must be fairly appointed to uncover the truth and act for both sides as a whole. A third council of scrutiny must oversee the defence and prosecution so that the trial is unbiased and not won or lost by the skills of council or tricks of law.
From here there would be no appeals, just the sentencing of the guilty or acquittal if innocent.
His wealth should be divided among the victims and he must serve a public sentence for his crimes to shown penance until he grows to weak to do so. From there to a common federal prison until death, then cremation and destruction of his remains.
Once incarcerated, the following POTUSs will be renumbered with Biden becoming 45.
Of course as high treason, a public hanging should be on cards too.

Ask yourself why rich connected Americans almost never go to jail, and then ask yourself the question again. Between this fact, and the endless legal appeals systems that operate ( for the wealthy with top lawyers) don't hold your breath. I'm not.

Indeed. He will die a free man even if convicted due to victory going to the deepest pockets.

Congressional committees don’t do trials; the DOJ does
A criminal prosecution can get him a jury trial, and one stealth-trumpist on the jury can set him free.
A civil prosecution can cost him a lot of money but he won’t go to prison.

Why don’t they prosecute Joe Biden for all the crooked shit he’s done like stealing the 2020 election and becoming the sorriest president in American history?

I take it you’re trying to be funny? Because, no one in their right mind seriously believes that the election in 2020 was stolen.

@p-nullifidian I don't think the phrase 'in their right mind' applies here to this member. 🙂

There's always a Nazi lurking..well except for you. You're "Out & White Proud" ain't ya, you lil bootlicker you..

@David1955 People who support crooked senile idiots like Joe Biden are definitely not in their right mind!

@Trajan61

Talk about projection:

Just change your comment thus:
"People who support crooked senile idiots like Trump are definitely not in their right mind!"

@Trajan61 The difference between Donald Trump and Joe Biden should be self evident to any thinking human being. Donald Trump is an imbecile masquerading as a serious person who has no background or qualifications while Joe Biden is a clearly competent, yet declining, leader who chooses to listen to the advice of his team.

@p-nullifidian I’d you see Biden as competent you must lack the ability to think as he and his democrap cohorts are directly responsible for the highest fuel prices and inflation in US history! And they aren’t doing a damn thing about it!

@p-nullifidian I see you belong to both the conservativeatheist and the progunrights groups. Only a moron would think a true conservative or pro gun person could support Joe Biden and the democraps.

@Trajan61 Interesting. Are you aware of the ad hominem fallacy? As Socrates is credited with having said, “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

Because prosecuting him opens the door to legal accountability suddenly becoming a prospect for every politician. Just a cynical guess.

Davekp Level 8 July 25, 2022

Not every politician; only those who have shown their ability to stir violence.

Think about that and get back to us.

@yvilletom 😂😂😂..” think about it and back to us”..??? Ummm.. sure thing there Mr. Inflated Ego. 😂😂wtf.🙄 You been taking etiquette lessons from Mofo1953 or something??

But on the point.. there are many corruption crimes that are nonviolent in nature. I suggest they should be dealt with by the powers of law as well.

So.. you think on that. And by all means.. if you can, you are invited to resist the urge to “get back to me.” 🖖

As the leader of a cult numbering in the millions, the DOJ and the Biden administration are following the Uvalde strategy. And truth be told, essentially all the government bureaus, military, intelligence agencies, everything has been compromised and corrupted.**** The US ceased to exist some time ago, but Trump fully buried it.

****Does anyone think that with nine different intelligence agencies listening in hither and yon, that all those agencies, ALL OF THEM were blindsided by Trump's coup??? They didn't do shit because THEY WERE ALL IN ON IT. (They did know about it and had no objections to it)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678395
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.