Agnostic.com

12 4

Any news on @Triphid? Apparently he hasn’t logged in since July16th?

Garban 8 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd like to hear an update on Triphid as well.

Yes, he was grouchy, mean, and inappropriately rude. But if you thought about what he was arguing, it came from a sense of caring about others.

I'd like to know how he's doing. But no, I wouldn't care to have him as a room mate or neighbor. 😀

There have been comparisons to legendary figures (Walter Mitty) ... personally I was reminded of Walter Brennan's portrayal of Grandpa on the Real McCoy's but that's just me.

Whenever I think about Tripid (rarely) the name Walter Mitty springs to mind.

Hope he's okay, I used to read some of his posts about Evangeloon, kinda entertaining.

I blocked @Triphid months ago.

Looked at my "blocked" list and he still has an Agnostic.com profile.

I blocked him several months ago. Despite that I'm very sorry anyone had a stroke. I've heard one stroke often leads to another and the additional strokes are usually more debilitating.

Regarding Evangeloon, I never believed they were true stories. Entertaining yet beginning to sound like a broken record.

I have never been a fan of people who make fun of others in order to capitalize on what they consider their own superiority.

I would never wish anyone to suffer a debilitating stroke and end up in prison in their own body.

Oddly enough, my ex-husband has had 4 or 5 strokes, and is still relatively functional, and can take care of himself. After the last one, which was pretty major, they discovered his carotid arteries were clogged.Thy roto-rootered the one which was only 70% blocked (the 100% they couldn't do anything about). Then he had a coronary bypass and a bypass in his left leg, as he also has peripheral artery disease. The man's amazing, BUT...he still smokes cigarettes, and refuses to try to quit. It's a sad situation, but that stubbornness one of the many reasons why he's my ex.

My wife had an aunt who had a bad stroke and after a time with her in a coma they finally declared her vegetative and took away her feeding tube.

Then she woke up! But she'd lost a lot of function including she was now completely paralyzed on one side. I don't know if I could do it but she said she'd had a good life and told them not to replace the tubes.

I've created a 'Wishes' document including a DNR statement. But I don't know if I could consciously make that decision. Wow.🤔

Given that he had a stroke a several months before, it appears that he expired. We had our differences, but I liked reading his posts.

Not necessarily, as I know people who have had several strokes and are still ticking. Maybe he had another one and can't take care of himself.

Maybe he was unable to escape the net they had to throw over him......he was getting pretty over-the-top in his last posts!

Maybe just spending some vacation time at his Winter home in Hell.

skado Level 9 Aug 25, 2022

Wow, it has been a long time since I read one of his adventures! Maybe Evangeloon got loose and did him in?

Does it matter?

I don't know, he blocked me years ago. 🙂

@Garban It was our FIRST (and ONLY) 'encounter'
IIRC, I may have said something (I thought mild) about AU that he did not like.
He and his fellow AU respondent immediately blocked me.
. . . seemed kinda 'touchy' to me 😛

I don't know, as I blocked him a while back.

He was being really abusive.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683262
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.