Agnostic.com

4 0

This post is in Silly, Random and Fun because I want to emphasize the comedic elements in the comparison.

I don't seriously compare our demented Chief of State with the unimaginably evil historical figure Adolph Hitler. Hitler was a monster and Joe Biden has neither the intellectual nor evil capacity to be a Hitler. That fact is what makes the meme especially funny!

To quote Ricky Gervais, "You're offended? I think it's funny. That's why I'm happier than you."

Silver1wun 7 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why would someone get offended at two separate pictures that have nothing to do with each other. Only a MAGA would think this childishness has any merit.

And I suppose you think 45 does possess those qualities.

More of them, he's smarter and 'somebody's home'.

@Silver1wun your smart supreme leader said that we're building a wall in colorado, women should not be allowed to bear children in the 9th month, said he just got back from the Middle East sitting in a room in Israel after being in Saudi Arabia, thought drinking bleach would be a good idea to get rid of covid. He might be smarter than you. Are all your friends and acquaintances felons? Wouldn't surprise me because you like intellectual and evil but wouldn't know intellectual if it was standing in front of you.

Damn you Beavis!! "I Am Corn Holio"....... What ever, you fukin douch-nozle... 🥴

Making fists seems to be a popular pose! 😂

Especially with a pouty-face? “I want my way!”

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:685733
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.