Agnostic.com

13 13

Biden family values

biguy12 6 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Puddin' Head family values, lol.

And the sources?

A disgusting and pathetic family

Most humor is rooted in some shred of truth. But that meme is rooted in pure bullshit.

MAGAs just can't create humor.

Hunter is under investigation and may yet be charged. Whoever breaks the law should be prepared for the consequences, but as we can see, there are different standards of justice if you have money. However, news flash, Hunter Biden is not a government employee, has no say in US policies, and hasn't hurt anyone.

Troll alert

Typical troll who calls anyone who they disagree with a troll ,troll

It’s hard to decide who is a larger embarrassment father or son

And to think about it these idiots have the nerve to criticize Trump’s children ha ha ha ha

Repcon. Short for Reprehensible Conservative.

Ohferpetessake...let's investigate all of Your squeaky-clean relatives, shall we? Oh, wait, how about Drump's? And let's not leave out his friends & appointees.....
And, 2 words: Billy Carter.

Another Trump deranged inflicted wastrel who is so obsessed with Trump that TDS circumvents any unbiased logic which in turn compels you to include him in any negative post in regards to Biden.

Jesus, stupid never dies.
You can't talk about Joe when he's being contrasted in comparison to Benedict Arnold's successor.
Maybe if you were contrasting him to a really great and successful president like FDR, not the patriotic equivalent of a tape worm.

Biden might not be our best and brightest but by far he's the better choice over Trump who proved himself over and over through his four year presidency that he was a pathological liar, a racist and a bigot, a misogynist, and a crook. So sure, Biden isn't great but at least he's not Trump.

Why do you democratic nitwits always bring up Trump when Biden is criticized I don’t even like Trump you TDS inflicted fool

@biguy12 I believe name calling is childish and the last refuge of a bully. It also means I will joyfully block you.

Poor Hunter Biden is a basket case. His addictions are his problem. I do not understand why people keep bringing up his problems. He is not an elected official nor is he running for office.

President Biden is doing the best he can with a republican-controlled Senate. Yes we have 51 votes sometimes but often even 51 are not enough because of Senate rules.

@biguy12 I bring up Trump because in a U.S. presidential election we have two options... the Republican candidate or the Democrat candidate. We chose Biden.

And anyone who paid attention during Trump's four years in office SHOULD have TDS.

Continue to be rude and childish and you'll be blocked.

@Lorajay, did you block all the Trump haters that use derogatory terms disgusting language etc I .think not .

We are living in '1984' now.

BDair Level 8 Sep 13, 2022

Even if any of it is true, it pales in comparison to Trump family treason.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.