Agnostic.com

4 2

The finer things in life.....

This afternoon I'm kicking back, enjoying a few delectable nibbles.....

A cheese platter comprised of triple cream brie, smoked gouda, peppercorn havarti, blue vein, and black truffle brie.

Coupled with venison salami, rosemary crackers, spicy chutney and kalamata olives.

Fresh, chilli-marinated mussels, paprika hot-smoked salmon, and a creamy blue cheese dipping sauce.

Of course, it's not a party for one with a nice glass of wine; in this case a lightly-wooded Hawkesbay region Chardonay!

Just put a movie on.

Which one?

How to be Single.

Later, I'll run a nice salt or bubble bath, light some calming incense, put some soothing music on, and imbibe in another glass of vino or two.

Life, as they say, is for living!

What 'finer things' do you enjoy every now and then?

Kreig 7 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Try slow sips of a Hungarian dessert wine named Tokajii Aszu (4 or 5 putenos - stars_, taking time to savor the full bouquet. Be sure to have a cuip of strong black coffee before and between sips. To me, it is so delicious that it brings to mind the image of Odin's mead -- "the nectar of the gods." It ain't cheap -- costs about $50.00 for a half-liter bottle, but for a rare treat for yourself, it is worth it.

Wow after all that I'm ashamed to say coming home from work pouring a glass of wine and taking my bra off! Lol! Guess I need to learn how to live a little!

Nice! Want company? LOL

It's been a long time since I've enjoyed any of the finer things. The finest thing I can think of would be sitting on the beach, maybe during a sunset, Corona w/Lime, hopefully with a friend and a little conversation.

I'll be right there!

My cooking.... I've got the finest of foods available to me...lol. the best sharp knives to cut with... whoa! everyday is Saturday for me. I got the life of Riley going on. I got my best friend with me. We just pick up and go if we feel like it. I'm enjoying this forum almost all day.... probably go to the movies this weekend. Cooking for my friends party tomorrow. Brother i am so happy for you. I know how it feels....lol. enjoy and have some fun.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6963
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.