Agnostic.com

12 4

Is real women really hard to find these days

Robin-son 3 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Real women like punctuation and grammar. Scammers need to raise their games.

Deb57 Level 8 Dec 14, 2022

I think the real women are just as easy to find as any other kind of woman. Usually they are all sitting next to each other, kind of hanging out.

twill Level 7 Dec 3, 2022

What do you mean by real?

Oh geez, another scammer! 🙄🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂

My dreadful sense of humour has just come to the fore: do some people collect scammers like other people collect stamps? 😉

@anglophone They collect to play with them and have some fun at their expense! One blocked me because I called it out! So annoying! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@MichelleGar1 I play with them sometimes, sort of a harmless way to get some vicarious payback for the real women on dating sites that treat me unfairly, lie, or play games, even tho the two are unrelated. I know that's twisted, but it's harmless, and it helps me cope.

Well, you could try stepping out of your Mom's basement.......

They might be. I recently ran onto a millennial that I know and haven't seen in a year. She was afraid I would not remember her but she has a boyfriend.

If the gender of women is artificial, what is real?

Yes they is.

All women are real.

Except for Lars' girlfriend.

@skado @anglophone I really like this movie!

@MichelleGar1

Me too!

@MichelleGar1 That movie was so funny, and sick..

Failure of our grammar classes.

Typo?

@anglophone "are" vs "is" ? Hardly a typo.

@Mooolah "our grammar classes", or "your grammar classes"?

@Mooolah As Bill Clinton said, " That depends on the meaning of "is"....

@anglophone Is grammar set or does it constantly evolve? The Queen's English? Or a Louisiana bayou? Colloquialism or proper ? Standards or Babylon? Order or chaos. Communication or misunderstanding? Double-entendre or clarity? Yo no se.

@Mooolah Itsya choiss souly too bee obskewer.

I think most of them are still in Isreal.

skado Level 9 Nov 30, 2022

Please tell me let me understand

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:697947
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.