Agnostic.com

15 13

LINK When they show you what they are...

Alaskan state rep says it would be beneficial to society if abused kids just go ahead and die already. Republican of course.

I am not exaggerating. Just watch him.

[twitter.com]

BufftonBeotch 8 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Figured y'all would be cheering that as a late term abortion.

So...you're an asshole.

If it was you, yes.

@NostraDumbass
I thought y'all liked abortion in all cases though

@CourtJester That statement is actually evidence that you don’t think. But what I do like is freedom of choice. You…not so much.

Yikes, not just a Nazi Republican, but a full-out psychotic Nazi Republican.

Can you say what exactly constitutes a nazi?

@CourtJester The term "nazi" comes from the German naziolistisch, which has, for the last 80 years, been understood as extreme right-wing fascist dictatorship.

The NAZI's had a program to keep the race pure during the 30's and 40's...anyone who had a medical/psychological/sexual orientation/physical "disability" ...was exterminated. This is the direction the GQP and Christian Nationalists are trying to steer this country toward. It is by slow but steady increments but it is nevertheless the way they are headed. They offer these monstrous little tidbits with a straight face and absolutely NO conscious.

Eastman's death would be a plus for Alaska! WTF happens in these people's lives to become such unmitigated monsters???

He's from the Wasilla area, so...Palin.
At least he is just a state rep. Alaska has just one US rep and she is a Democrat.

Somebody should slit his throat and let him bleed out. Wouldn't want to waste the cost of medical treatment if he might die anyway. Besides it'd be wonderful news. The state of Alaska wouldn't have to pay that salary of his for a while.

He was also at the J6 attempt to turn the US into a dictatorship.

@BufftonBeotch I bet you this motherfucker claims to be pro-life

Here’s an article in reaction to Eastman’s horrific questioning:
[adn.com]

Which has a less edited and higher quality version of the video.

Yep. As I guessed, the repugs are defending that corrupt thinking.

@BufftonBeotch
Not that it makes things any better but in the version not edited as with the Twitter version in the OP Eastman starts with “How would you respond to the argument that I’ve heard on occasion where…”. So instead of saying something offputting like he thinks eating his own poop would cut down on food costs he’s heard it said that eating ones own poop would cut down on food costs. He’s holding the actual argument at arm’s length while still causing most reasonable people to cringe at his callousness.

Some are arguing he made his comments as a bizarre analogy to drag abortion into the discourse as the perception is that aborting fetuses leads to savings to society. If so…worst analogy to drag into conversation about a completely different topic ever.

For him to even bring it up in an official capacity to be considered is atrocious to say the least.

If I could, (I would ask him to come here, I'll abuse you and then you should off yourself and save society the cost.)

There is a saying, I am my brother's keeper. Governments are exactly that, they are in that position to make their constituent's lives better through protection and benefits. They are failing.

They only care about fetus. Screw them once they are born.

You're on your own. We've done our job.

YA, think that stateist and billionaire would share that money with the rest of us?.

Wish I had died, been carrying it for over half a century. It never heals, it robs you of self worth and hope. You become more alone because it’s safer away from people and curse each day you wake up because you didn’t get to die in your sleep.
Honestly life is overrated.
What activism I have participated in was to help save kids from having to rewire their brains as I did to deal with trauma.
Niche was an optimist.

I am sure the kids were grateful.

I know. 🤗

Will the representative please benefit society economically by dying? As he has distinguished himself by his utter lack of morality, he makes it clear how primitive we still are for tolerating people like that.

If his colleagues do not condemn him in some way, that will also be telling.

@BufftonBeotch The are complicit with their support and silence.

Let's hope Rep. David Eastman (R-Alaska) trips, stumbles, and falls into a deep coma.

One of those ones where he is fully aware but just paralyzed and can hear his family hoping he just goes ahead and dies soon. And his wife brings her boyfriend in the room.

@BufftonBeotch Hoo-weee! You don't fool around! 😂

@BufftonBeotch Just save money and pull the plug!

@Flyingsaucesir A little suffering before hand to give him a taste of what abused children have to go through would be my vote.

Money trumps human life.

Force women to have children and should that child be abused then they would be encouraged to kill the child to benefit society???? There is something seriously wrong with Republicans!!!

Betty Level 8 Feb 21, 2023

The cruelty is the point. It always has been.

The human sac also has claimed that rural Alaskan womenget pegnant on purpose to get a trip to Anchorage for an abortion.

Would it not make more sense for him to die rather than several million or whatever? I’m in favor of that.

He's almost so corrupt of soul to not be believed.
Like Old Ebenezer, muttering about surplus populations.

That's a total WTF. And, I bet he's an xtion.

And he would claim to be Pro-Life.

When he is really just in favor of forced birth.

Once a kid is south of the cervix they are on their own.

@BufftonBeotch Through forced birth they hope to gain party supporters later in life. So many fall for this by claiming to be pro-life when the real issue is control.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:710839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.