Agnostic.com

73 11

How did you celebrate your 21st birthday?

I turned 21 today and I didn't really plan to do anything big for it, but it looks like I might go out for a couple of drinks with some friends tonight. How did you all celebrate your 21st?

Mea 7 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

73 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was a student nurse and I was in lessons that week. I had cake, cards and pressies off my fellow students, went out that night in a brown swedette mini dress (sounds gross but was very trendy late 80's chic) went to a club, got pissed and went head over tit down the stairwell! (Ruined my lovely sparkly gold tights). Fab night 😉

I don't remember. I guess I had a good time. 😛

I haven't celebrated a birthday for nine years. I'm 25 now.

If I told you I'd get arrested ...

Go on

Don't remember most of it.

Thank you for making me feel as old as I am....I honestly don't remember. BTW Happy birthday!!!!

I was in the Army. I'm pretty sure whatever l did it was not fun.

Happy birthday, congrats and best wishes.
I didn't celebrate mine, but I take all the stray kids in this area to lunch for their 21st and 18ths.
18 is majority here, so I buy them lunch, give them $ so they can go to the bar and buy their first (legal) drink and they throw the change in a poker machine. It has been going on for almost 15 years now and is a bit of a "thing" with the local kids. I thought it was all over, but it seems there are a couple more this year looking forward to it.

I went to a local corner bar and had a few drinks and a burger.

I went to my regular bar ordered a beer and begged the bartender to card me. He wasn't really amused to see the birth date after he'd been serving me for a couple of months.

JimG Level 8 May 1, 2018

I drank 6 martinis and ate 2 king sized Snicker bars. I somehow remember this...

Bought a 6 pack for the first time legally, and didn’t get carded. Total let down.

By drinking beer at a Tallahassee pub. Back in those days 21 was the legal drinking age.

My Dad wanted to take me to the topless bar on my 21st birthday. That was very disturbing to me. I said no to him and I ended staying home for that night. My brother (which is younger then me, by 2 yrs) found out and was upset I told Dad no.

Basically the same thing

Wow hey happy birthday to you! For my 21st i was at a Grateful Dead concert at Solider field before it was turned into a stadium that looks like a space ship landed on a football stadium, an unusual band to see since, im dominantly a old metal person.

I don't remember.
Given I know who and where I was at that time id lay bet on what and who with though.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Same way I celebrated my 13th, got drunk on my ass.

Happy birthday! My husband and I went to an Italian restaurant. I am not much of a drinker and I cannot remember if I had an alcoholic drink or not. I probably didn't because he was still 20. Anyway, I hope however you celebrate is happy.

Well for me & that was along time ago 55 yrs! I probable on the high seas in the Navy.

21???..... Can't remember what did I have for lunch yesterday ????

Way too long ago to remember! ?

I honestly don’t remember, but I do remember friends saying I had a great time, and ‘no’, I didn’t disgrace myself. Still not sure I believe the last bit ?

My gf at the time cut my longhair into spikes and dyed it black. I went to a party at a friends house in Laurel Canyon and walked in unrecognized.

Moving House!

Coldo Level 8 May 1, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71121
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.