Agnostic.com

73 11

How did you celebrate your 21st birthday?

I turned 21 today and I didn't really plan to do anything big for it, but it looks like I might go out for a couple of drinks with some friends tonight. How did you all celebrate your 21st?

Mea 7 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

73 comments (51 - 73)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I went on vacation to Atlantic City NJ and celebrated like crazy and had an excellent time.

Had dinner at a bar with a couple of my college friends. Yes, we over imbibed. I then went back to my place of residence and tried to study for an Abstract Mathematics class test.

Discovering why alcohol is very overrated.

Blasphemy!!!

@Proto I'm good at that.

I'm so damn old, turning 21 was not a big deal. There was a window of time in the 70s when the age of majority for everything was 18. Don't remember what I did at 21. At 18 I saw Blazing Saddles at the theater and then had a few beers.

Party then coke arrived and then nothing

I was discharged from the Army and went to dinner with friends.

Happy Birthday!
Spent my 21st in Cocoa Beach, FL. Drank, danced, drank more. After the club closed, and everyone else went home, went to a dive bar with a friend. We killed two buckets of steamed
clams and two more pitchers of beer. Pretty sure there were also more shots.
It was a long time ago. Not sure whether my hazy memory is due to the amount of alcohol
I consumed that night, or just age at this point. Either way, I had a damned good time.

Happy birthday, Mea. I went out to dinner with my family.

It's been 30 years....but, I believe I went to work...I remember it really being a "non-event".

I didn't celebrate it. I turned 21 while at AIT in the US Army at Fort Lee, VA. My drill sergeant was the Sr. drill sergeant and I didn't dare tell anyone it was my birthday thinking there may be some new unique form of punishment for having a birthday either from the drill sergeant or a hazing ritual.

happy birthday!

i don't remember my 21st birthday. that's weird because i have a pretty good memory (although my 21st was 45 and a half years ago). i remember my 13th very well. i was spy-crazy, read all the james bond books, wanted to be a spy when i grew up (or an animal psychologist -- i was undecided). my parents told me that two new spy movies were out, and i could see one right away and the other on my birthday. which one did i want to see when? i chose the ipcress file for the first viewing and saved the spy who came in from the cold for my birthday. well, on my birthday i was taken out to a chinese restaurant and then to the movies, but i never saw the end of that film. i got food poisoning from the dinner and became violently ill, and had to be taken home right away. maybe that's why i don't remember my 21st. what could top my 13th for memorability?

g

After, my parents took me out for dinner, I believe I went to the tittie bar. Which made a very nice birthday for me. To each there own.

I sat at home, alone. Drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels.

I went to a bar with a couple work buddies at midnight the night I turned 21, then the rest of my college friends took me to a pool hall the next day and we partied pretty hard there and back at home. Finished one of those giant bottles of jack that comes with the pouring swing. Good times, happy bday!

Happy birthday xxx

I wish I could remember that night. Total blackout celebration

Sat at home had a few beers and browsed the internet. Lol. My 21st was very uneventful. I didn't mind though. Don't really like the bat scene all to much. Unless there is a pool table.

Shoppung and wrapping presents for my son's birthday the next day.

I didn’t do anything really, I’ve never been fussed on my own birthday even as a child, course I make a fuss for everyone else... ever the double standard.

I was going to bible college in California, and all my friends celebrated their 21st in Vegas so that's what I did too.

Yes forgot to say happy birthday, belated.

I had a very unusual 21st birthday. I was working on a Danish cargo ship and we were docked in Alexandria, Egypt. I was a practicing at the time so after mass on a sunday we visited an irish convent where the nuns baked me a birthday cake and we had a little party. 1976

...I literally threw up all over Cirone the bartender...
..at Sports Fans in Georgetown off of "M" street...
..he knew it was my 21st B-day and fed me a cement mixer anyway...so...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71121
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.