Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Peace Through All People - YouTube

"Peace Salaam Shalom"

Video by the group Emma's Revolution

BufftonBeotch 8 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Listening is a moving experience. I would take this any day over stupid religious songs.

This is similar to the videos of songs by the international group Playing For Change. I saw a concert by the group Emma's Revolution, many years ago at a local Unitarian church.

Some of their songs are very moving.

@BufftonBeotch Another aspect is that they are a lesbian couple.

I have also been involved with the Unitarian Church.
They are great with religious education of youth without indoctrination.
They also kick ass at snacks during social hour.

@BufftonBeotch I agree with all that, tho I'm sure there are differences between a lot of the individual churches and congregations. My main beef with the two that I have been involved with has been about how most of the members seem to only care about culture war stuff and identity politics, same as the Dem Party that they almost all are so loyal to, while at the same time these folks, like the Dem Party, are not at all interested in or concerned with economic inequality or our unfair economic system. No doubt that is because most Unitarians are card-carrying members of the Comfortable Class, the top 15% of Americans that are in the upper middle class. They and the DNC are on the same page, where nobody below the top 15% matter to them and the class war of the rich against the rest of us works just fine for them..

Reminds me of "we are the 🌎." 🙂

There was apparently barely enough space in the studio for all those egos, and it almost did not get done.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:722159
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.