Agnostic.com

15 3

Turkey or Ham?

I love the smell and taste of both of them. I'm doing both of them. It's for the family when they come over.

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Smoked pulled pork, and ribs.

Guinea fowl.

My friend has a pet turkey, I love him, so I pick ham or chicken.

Spiral ham - too much turkey

Beef back ribs, thank you very much.

Turkey

pork chops

Hey, you and @ silvereyes need to get together for the meal.

sounds good to me

Tufurkey, candied yams, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, wild rice stuffing, drunken carrots, stuffed mushrooms, steamed green beans with lemon juice, (Oakleaf lettuce with cherry tomatoes, pecans, shredded beats, and mango), Apple pie, cherry pie, and pumpkin pie with Chocolate almond-ice-cream. That's how we vegans roll.

Lamb, but if I have to choose cold sliced ham. We do things different down here in the deep deep deep south 🙂

I like both, but this past Thanksgiving, we chose a leg of lamb.

Well, if I'm singing folk tunes in the straw... it's turkey. However, if I'm being a bad actor, it's ham... Otherwise... it's bacon all the way.

In the general course of life, neither. I usually follow an ovo-lacto-pesco-vegetarian diet. Holidays are meant for changing things up, so I will eat whatever my kids are serving. The advantage of grown kids post divorce is they host family festivities so they can have both parents there. For Thanksgiving there was ham and turnkey, I have no idea what is on the Christmas menu.

Well ... ok.

I had pork chops for Thanksgiving.

Chicken.

Goose!!

It's a feast.

Chidugoo roast?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7260
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.