Agnostic.com

6 1

Receiving profiles with low compatibility percentages?

Has anyone communicated successfully, i.e. it led to a deeper friendship, and/or a romantic relationship, with someone on this site, with whom the mysterious algorithm showed less than 80% compatibility?

IChingOne 4 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

.......I'm just here for the coffee and heathens.

I have only communicate with one person on this site, but not for that reason.

According to the compatibility algorithm, my favourite user here and myself are only 51% compatible - yet we've had many very interesting conversations, offered one another support and have very similar views on a variety of subjects.

Jnei Level 8 May 6, 2018

I've never tried to use it, since I've not seen anyone on this website even close to being compatible with my preferred activities and age, while being close enough to actually meet someday.

I plan to use the new Facebook dating application being rolled out..it assists local members in meeting other like-minded people at actual local events of mutual interest.

That makes more sense than women fielding men from thousands of miles away, most of whom only want sex, and likely care little about who the women are, as people.

yes, deeper friendship

Yes friendship.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:74435
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.