Agnostic.com

5 9

Aversion Chidhood Experiences (ACE'S) causes psychological trauma in children that manifests itself in adulthood. We must protect the mental virtue of our children. Stop controlling them with fear of religion and protect them with love.

Sapio_Ink 7 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Correct
I know only to well but not something that relates only to religion, but to all abuse, especially in the first four years of life. Traumas that we can not remember but that still have power. Not remembering the cause makes dealing with it impossible, you can only hope to control the symptoms.

So that's a new diagnosis what my mother did to me with her threats of "god is going to punish you."

It's not a diagnosis per se. Adversive childhood experiences, is a test you can take online I know. It's a score from 0 to 10. The Higher the score, the more likely you are to experience things like chronic illness, including depression, anxiety, and various physical illnesses

that fits this cancer survivor to a tee

Completely agree.

The number of ACE's drastically decreases when -a collective of individuals bound together in answer to a common call: to do all we can to remove the stain of abortion from America - don't try to influence women to endure a pregnancy for a potential child she doesn't wish to birth.
How can you call abortion a stain and claim to want women to be free from patriarchal rule?
the quote above is from the author's nonprofit organization.

Thanks for the context and perspective!

Could you supply links?

I WAS WRONG!!!

The organization Affinis Humanity Coalition is a wonderful non-profit. I have appologized to Affinis, and I am admitting I was wrong.

You are correct, no argument here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7483
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.