Agnostic.com

23 4

Attention heathens.

What do all you lovely people do for a living? Might as well get to know this blasphemous community. ?

cbrd89 5 May 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I work in a kennel on the overnight shift.
Which is ideal for me because I'm around cats and dogs more and no annoying coworkers.

I don't know.
I'm a professional not knower.
I used to do a lot of different things.
Now, I just do as little as possible.

Social worker

Software engineer.

Retired philosophy professor.

I'm a machine operator and we make electronic connectors(I have been there for 20 yrs now). I'm also going back to school for Industrial Maintenance.

I train people in the work place and I love my job.

Public health care manager for the elderly and disabled. Love the mission and hope to do this until I retire!

Firefighter

I am a short term disability claims examiner. If your company offers STD and it happens to have a policy with my company, if you get hurt and need time off work you may talk to me. Everyday I talk with people who have had close encounters with the medical field and I get to tell them you get (50%, 60% or 66.67%) of your basic weekly earnings for the next few weeks. Sometimes it is tense conversations.

I am a retired nurse midwife. Now I help on my daughter and son in law's farm, sit on my deck and read and watch birds at the feeder, work in the yard, hang out with the geese, ducks and goats that come down to my house, play with my critters, groom and ride horses, take classes, go to movies. I have been a very lucky woman.

I used to be a newspaper designer. Now I'm a full-time battler of Lyme disease. I hope to one day be able to return to design in some fashion or another.

vita Level 7 May 10, 2018

That's accurate.

Database programmer.

Was once a Nurse, then a Truck Driver followed by a driving a Taxi then worked on the State Rail Authority of N.S.W. for 12 years before being the Sole Parent to my 9 year old Daughter.
Now am on the Disability Pension for severe, recurring Chronic Depression and Osteo-Arthritis in most of my joints.

designer and developer, but would love to chuck it all and open a little used book store that sells good coffee and tea.

tmaaz Level 5 May 10, 2018

Retired. Information technology industry.

I am a retired owner operator. With contracts in jet fuel.

I'm a security advisor by day, and a male exotic dancer by night. Now, did you really want to ask that question😉

Electronics/Manufacturing Engineer & Corporate Officer for a small company.

Maintenence tech. It no worky, u call me.

Proto Level 6 May 11, 2018

Musician

1. Employment support for adults with learning and/or physical disabilities, autism, etc (Full time)
  2. Support staff at a respite centre for elderly people with dementia (Part time)
  3. Electoral services (Now and again when we have elections)

I'm not a workaholic just short of pennies 🙂

I'm thinking about breaking in to working for Jeff but not sure on how to do it just yet. Will I really make a lot of money? IDK. For right now I deliver auto parts. "Hi, Tommy. Here's your water pump."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:78320
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.