Agnostic.com

80 7

What’s a movie you can never get tired of?

EmeraldJewel 7 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

80 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh Brother ....
DR. Strangelove
Apocalypse Now
Joe Dirt

5th Element

Space all's
Star Wars franchise
MCU

Ace Ventura

zing Level 6 May 16, 2018

gross

@WizardBill I have nothing against Jim Carey, but I especially loathe Ace Ventura.

Oh, my...

Cool Hand Luke...Paul Newman
5 Easy Pieces...Jack Nickolson
Sorgini Weaver...Alien

cava Level 7 May 16, 2018

Cool Hand Luke

Princess Bride

Wizard of Oz

Goodfellas

When you read the book you will discard the movie and look for more books by the same authors. Larry Mc Murtry, Pat Conroy, Harper Lee, Truman Capote, Rick Atkinson for all you readers. Do I like the Actors, Actresses for their performances is another conversation. I will go to foreign films even with subtitles. Star Media has some great Russian Films on WW11 and the Flying Witches which is a series of about 7 or more films on You Tube that will get you onto other related films of great acting, cinematography and story.

1. "The Wind And The Lion"
  2. "Tombstone"
  3. "Casablanca"

I like a few, I can’t really narrow it down to just one: Rounders, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Patton, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The God Father, Good Fellas and some other.

My cousin Vinny, Master and Commander, Trouble With The Curve, Casablanca, God Father ‘leave the gun.... take the cannoli’, GF part 2 is better. 42. The list goes on and on. ?

Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy
Anything in the Marvel series
And a throwback... The Goonies

Godfather, Parts 1 & 2. (3, if I'm not doing anything else and it's not too late)
Star Wars. ALL of them.
V for Vendetta.
Top Hat.
Flying Down to Rio.
Stage Door.
Gone With The Wind.
Now, Voyager.
Suspicion.
The Philadelphia Story.
Moonstruck.
The Great Escape.
Bullitt.
Silverado.

Okay, I'll stop now. I could totally keep going.

@StarvinMarvin It had it's moments. Wasn't a total waste of time.

@AmiSue Just watched it again a couple of weeks ago. TCM is so awesome.

@AmiSue Good reason!

I have seen Catch 22 eleven times. I am due to see it again. It's been a few days.

Howard Hughes would say Ice Station Zebra

Let me get Reel Here. I just finished reading Forrest Gump by Winston Groom and the Movie isn't even close to what the Authors intent was on writing the story, which is what Hollywood will do to any story once they but the rights. I'm trying to get the book 'Short Timer' by Gustav Hasford which is going to be a collectors item. One day while walking the streets of NYC on a Thanksgiving Day did I wander into a Theater to see "The Boys of History" that had only Richard Griffith as the only renown actor. It was a movie that astonished me because all of the actors were foreign and their performances were exemplary to say the least.

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Rollerball

Starring James Caan. Damn I love that movie!!!

@farmboy2017 I haven't seen it in a while, but I keep looking for it to stream somewhere. I really should just buy the thing.

@MollyBell Gotta love it when they play Tokyo!! I've not seen it in a few years. Sad...

I have some highbrow tastes but I gotta say I will always pause when scrolling and enjoy whatever time is left in the movie "Predator". I mean, that's an all-time cheesy horror alien on the loose classic.

Shawshank Redemption

A Walk in the Clouds

Most Star wars movies, the Imitation game, certain Star trek films, The Shining, Psycho..

Fantastic Mr. Fox
Ocean's Eleven
Ocean's Twelve
Ocean's Thirteen
Alice in Wonderland (J. Depp)
Swordfish

There's a new Ocean's movie coming out...
or so I hear.

Dune, Monty Python (Holy Grail), most of the Star Treks, the world according to garp, blade runner...

Anything Python! I wish I could give you a thumbs up for each of their movies!

the thing

Hell Yes, and staring Kurt Russell's hat.

@GuyKeith fucking amazing on many levels

Shawshank Redemption

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83085
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.