Agnostic.com

37 9

50 percent off!

If you could have a lifetime 50% discount at any single store of your choosing, which would it be?

AMGT 8 May 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would probably be one that has a petrol station 🙂

College. my student loans are astronomical.

Everyone would be best.

Jaguar

Texas A&M would have been nice at 50% off. Maybe Ticketmaster. Maybe Spirit. Definitely Spirit.

End of the Season, Mail Order Clothers with no Overhead, Burlington Coat Factory. This is only if you don't mind your style. Flea Markets are also good for many things. How about Health Care, Prescription Drugs and Dental Work. Tell me what you like and I'll own you is what they used to say. Designer Bags can be knock offs. Its a business within a business. You just have to know how to wait and how to shop differently.

Can't resist......
Be great if the connect knocked fifty percent off.
Even quantity costs.
?

Whole Foods. 50% off and I could just about afford to shop there.

Guitar Center.

Tesla store. Shit getting those cars 50% off, I'll make a killing selling those at 25-40% mark-up!

The car store.

Ocean State Job Lots

Publix.

Is a bar a store? Technically? Half price gas sounds like a good idea too.

Food stores.

For me it would have to be a store that offers most of what I need, so either Costco, or Target.

Costco

Any random jewelry store is 50% off year round.

"Super" anything...walmart, Sam's, costco et al. I mean, how much fancy underwear or whatever can i use? Need choices!

some University perhaps, or a toy store.

Any solvent, secure bank.

Wax Tracks in Denver or Amoeba Records in San Francisco.

Can I pick a local market, that has all kinds of specialty shops regarding food? I used to be there enough that the clerks would not even weigh my purchases. Just told me how much to give them. Loyal customer discount, one called it. I would like those savings permanently

Amazon

REI

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.