Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK 'Multiple fatalities' reported at Santa Fe High School shooting - Houston Chronicle

Eight people confirmed dead. Santa Fe High School is between Houston and Galveston. This one has hit too close to home. Stop the fucking madness!

ballou 8 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, it's horrific!

So damned sad and stupid.

Each one is sad but when it comes close the fear and anger rises. When our schools go on shut down my heart sinks. I've actually got both of mine in online school now. Not solely for that reason but...Only my niece is left at the brick n mortar building. There got to be something done about this madness. Trump should be called the school shooters president

Just so sad!

This really affecting my daughter that is in high school. She shouldn't have to be worried about this bullshit!

@balou no she shouldn't! This is so horrible for children nowadays to go through! What happened when the only thing that scared us to go to school was being teased. I know being teased is bad but this is just way over!

Another loony who got access to guns. Where are the parents?They had to know something was wrong with him.

The guns belonged to his dad

@Livinlife Who did not take proper care of them knowing he had a sick kid,now he is liable

@Marine and it will be on his conscience forever

Santa Fe High School is the 22nd school shooting in America in 2018.

?

Today’s shooting at ‘Santa Fe High School’ happened in Texas, America’s most gun-friendly state... And it happened despite armed security on the school campus.

“More guns” is not the answer.

Agree!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:84292
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.