Agnostic.com

21 9

Did people unfollow me, or they're all ignoring me now for some unknown reason?

Did I do something wrong when I came back? Did someone spread untruthful rumors? I know the like notis got turned off. Am I unwelcome here now? Is it time for me to just leave silently? I only get one or two comments a day now. Please tell me what I did wrong.

Sarahroo29 8 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well one this is posted in "Silly Random and Fun".

And two I haven't seen any posts from you for a week or so and I don't know why?
Different site algorithm maybe?

It's certainly not that anyone posted anything negative about you.

Hang in there!

I've been posting. Read my answer below please.

Just forget about it and enjoy yourself.

There is nothing to do. I'm at home bored. People have friends to go out with. I stay at home every weekend.

I've only seen a couple of posts from you lately. I wondered if it was, in fact, you. Welcome back! 🙂

A friend said she was following me a month ago, then she didn't see my posts for 2 weeks. It said she was following me. She had to do it again. @admin, is this a bug? I've been posting for a week now.

Hmm not that I know of. I didn’t get the memo.

My day has been yard work, car work, and tacos

Cool.

Tacos - YUM!

Well, we can not send prayers, but we can send thoughts..........which are technically posts on here. You should know that with so many discussion threads, one can get lost unless you are on here a lot. I would not take things personally.

I don’t think you did anything wrong.

Okay. Thanks.

No & no

and I just looked up your name and it said you are not an active member

?

Me too, did you change your preferences from dating to community or something like that, it may have affected your feed.

Some days are just slow, not for you but for everyone. We are all ego centric but that doesn't mean that the world revolves around us. Relax, kick back and enjoy the ride.

Nothing wrong as far as I know. I enjoy your posts.

I haven't seen anything from you fire some time, and now....

JimG Level 8 May 26, 2018

@pepperjones that is how I take it. It may be an error

@pepperjones more drama, again

@pepperjones i drew the line at her naming her supposed "attackers"....after claiming she would not, and then "boom" a name! In fact approached Admin about it as antithetical to the spirit of this site, I found it Very disturbing!

I've seen nothing wrong in your posts. Seemed like you were/are enjoying your life, going to the gym, making a new friend.... feeling better about yourself. What's troubling you? Are you worried about something???

I think @PeppermintDreads is right. There are a lot of people on this site now, so unless you're following someone it's easy to overlook posts - they just get lost in all the background noise.

Jnei Level 8 May 27, 2018

Not at all. Personally Ive been busy w/ work. It is summer, maybe people are on vacation?

No worries. It's all good from here.

I don't see anything software-wise that would affect response volume... I see 31 comments here which suggests that people miss you 🙂

Admin Level 9 May 27, 2018

There was that rumour you got pregnant with that interdimensional 3 headed blue alien named Fred .....at least I think it was you

??? I don't follow many people here and I don't think many follow me, not sure as I don't pay much attention to that part of the site. As for me, I try to comment on as many public posts as possible, but time is not always good to me. I have noticed increased trolling on here lately, so I have been sticking to groups more. Observe what happens over the next few days, but I wouldn't leave from here though. Your posts are certainly some of the more pleasant ones I see on the public feed. Take care Sarah, later.

I hardly ever see your posts

Flat out

I see your back...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91472
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.