Agnostic.com

35 13

How do you feel when someone gives you sympathy?

For any reason. You had a bad day, your dog ran away, your love life went astray, I started rhyming and couldn't stop okay.

Stacey48 8 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm guessing the rhyming tick is only temporary and as for the sympathy I think it can be thoughtful and kind, everybody has a bad day now and then - nice that someone took the time to even notice let alone express their concern. 🙂

It makes me feel better, at least for a few seconds.

Carin Level 8 May 29, 2018

Depends on how, when, and what kind of situation I'm in.

For you I reckon I will need a boom box for your rhyming.

its ok to a point

Gee stacy... it's been awhile since I think I might of gotten sympathy. I think 7 years ago my wife was feeling bad for me because of my job at work. I had to assure the powers at work that a construction company got a job done so they could head home for Thanksgiving. Damn...

Double the first bit before continuing, I just put it to a 12 bar, i here a single.

@Stacey48 if I have too much free time later I’ll post it on periscope and share the link.

It depends on how they do it. If it's sincere and restrained, I appreciate it.

I was experiencing some difficult family circumstances many years ago, and a coworker who I shared the situation with sent me a card in the mail, and said she just wanted me to know she was thinking of me, and to let her know if I needed anything.

I really appreciated the thoughtfulness and discreet offer of help.

makes me feel very uncomfortable.

So you telling Neto toughen up ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92170
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.