Agnostic.com

32 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where do I sign up? I have my own broom!

Oh how I wish I could!! I'd make an excellent witch!

A long time ago, I T hoght of selling "You do voo doo " kits....

Now only if magic worked.

LOL I will gladly assist if this is true. I hate him and his supporters with an intensity I had never even thought possible.

Wouldn't that be fantastic if that was all it took. In reality, he'd already be toast politically if the bastard Republican Congress were't propping him up for their own cynical political agendas, flatly ignoring his blatant crimes. We are truly in dangerous times, here, The democracy is not looking at all healthy. 😟

Too fucking bad. Hope Wicca destroys tRUMP evil. LOL

LOL Oh, I certainly hope so!!!!

The stupid, it burns! LMAO

This story is true. I remember reading a Facebook post last year about a group of wiccans who said that they were going to use magic to have Trump removed from the Oval Office.

What the hell. If it gets Trumps ass removed, I'm not above casting a spell or two myself.

This Charlie Nash guy sounds terribly confused. I find this idea really odd. The seriousness of it implies witchcraft is a real thing. In order for that to be true, the Christian god cannot be the only god.

Trump is doing a good enough job destroying himself that he doesn't need any help from witches.

Only those witches who consider themselves to be both feminists and anti-tRUMP.

If they could just make it a burning bush he would burn his predatory baby hands

If it is at ALL possible, how I'd love to see it happen !

Perhaps we should each make a little voo-doo doll, and start sticking those pins in !

Might work, and sure can't hurt. Love to stick some long pins in.

It's pretty cheap. Just get a cheeto and some pins. The puffy cheetos work best!

Whoa! Witches are a wild bunch. Naked bon fires at a full moon... yeah buddy! Ohhh... and theres more...if you look for it. fear of witchcraft... fear of ghost... fear of the supernatural ... glad im here and not fearful anymore.

I'm up.

I take umbridge with this statement! Feminists aren't using witches to destroy trump. I hear they use warlocks too. 🙂

Some Wiccans are going after Trump..going to scare up some potions...lol.

HAHA. Maybe that is why Trump is so afraid of poison!

Oh, my stars in heavens! Would that it were this easy to do!

PEGUS Level 5 Jan 8, 2018

"By any means necessary",.........Malcolm X

I find that when I am intelligent enough to make a difference, and succeed or excel, suspicion is raised that I am a witch. I'm an INFJ type, analytical and often quiet. Hyper-religious people see "thinking" as questioning god, or questioning the leader trying to say that god has ordained a certain belief or behavior. So if I'm a witch for thinking and not following without question, oh well. I'd rather be a witch than be a fool following an idiot. Bring it on.

Oh, if only they could. At this point almost anything is worth a try.

One can only hope.

They should rather worry about Trump using religion to destroy conservatism.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9243
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.