Agnostic.com

23 5

Most unusual place you've done it

Ok, not interested in anatomical. Looking for geographical. Let's not get too graphic but time of day place and such.

It was summer semester at college. Middle if the afternoon on the roof of my fraternity house. Having a beer or two and as John Prime put it "an illegal smile".

Now you. Have fun.

jwd45244 7 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Restroom at a Chinese restaurant in Chinatown (NYC). What's amusing about this is that the name of the restaurant (I have a picture of the outside of the place somewhere) is/was Mei Dick. Do I win? LOL

Men's or women's room? Always wondered how that would work...any men that saw you in the men's room wouldnt care and would be jealous of the guy...my guess is that at least one woman would freak if she saw a guy in the women's room and report it or scream

@lerlo coed, and single room, so no one else could enter with the door locked.

@poetdi56 oh, okay. Let me know when you graduate to the public restroom. What do you think, more exciting, less exciting?

I think I would have won because a woman wanted me to have sex with her in the lady's room of a crowded Chucky Cheese's but I wouldn't do it and hence have no criminal record. Strangest for me was probably Yosemite in the woods.

Parking lot of an old roller rink during the day in my car. Not super unusual until we finished and realized the owner was standing outside watching us a smoking a cigarette, lol.

@Stevil right?

In the back of a movie theater with other people up front completely oblivious to what was going on in the back. Lol.

Mea Level 7 May 31, 2018

Up a tree. It was not very good

KenG Level 6 May 31, 2018

Barn/hayloft at a party in college at Temple Mountain in Peterborough, NH.

Bending over a stump in the woods, beside the highway over a mountain pass.

I knew there was something about you.And I thought it was that dime in your back pocket!

@lookinhard
There is no dime in my pocket. That was a joke!

Hyde Park in London, summer's evening about 9.00pm 🙂

Roof of a building next to the stage at an outdoor bluesfest: Black Crowes playing.

Hard to beat a combo of killer live music and outdoor psuedo-public sex!

In a churchyard

In the bed at an emergency room with someone else beside us sleeping.

Between the front paws of the left sphinx (as you look out over the Thames) of Cleopatra's Needle in London. It was about 11pm in November, and my strongest memory of the incident is that it was freezing cold!

Jnei Level 8 June 2, 2018

he's got to feel good about that 🙂

On an air mattress in the back of my truck alongside a dark highway where we had pulled over to watch a meteor shower.

Riverfront Park in Spokane on the 4th of July and an elevator in Vegas.

on her mother's bed....

Been there done that ?

We christened someone bedroom. On the floor in a bedroom of a home that was still under construction. We also both lost our virginity as well.......

Off of the side of a highway, in a car.

When I was young and with no money for motel... I used to fuck a lot. You figure it out. Anything that will offer cover will do, from a simple towel in the beach. In the middle of the water beach, river, lake or pool. Rooftops... Oh in college the sportshoes storage room in the phys ed department. Can't remember if I let her walk out with a pair. Also did it in a catholic church. During celebration of Lares Uprising a lot of crazy things happen in that small Puertorrican town. Everything goes on Sept 23rd.

With a partner?

Yes, not really interested in solo endeavours unless they were really unusual. ?

@MrLizard lol

In a drainage culvert along an interstate on a hot August night in the rain. The tall grass had fallen down and created a great thatched match with the rainwater both falling on us and running under us. I was great.

In an office on a desk at work. ?

In a lake, in an alley behind a church, in my truck behind his work, in a barn on some hay.

In a tree house @17 with a bottle of Tiger Rose not only did I lose my ass but lost $50 from my wallet.

Movie theater, corner of a sidewalk near a West 4th boutique and night club at like 2am, bar bathroom (3x), and 3 different NY parks (Central Park, Bryant Park (2x), and a park near me). All at night, except for one of the times at Bryant Park. That's all I can remember.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95408
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.