Agnostic.com

27 3

Coffee Large or Small

Do you like to start the day with a great big mug of coffee or with a small cup for refilling?

View Results
By AmelieMatisse8
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Large mugs get refilled, too!

KKGator Level 9 June 1, 2018

I like my coffee like I like my wimmin, hot! So small it is. smile001.gif

Hmmmm a good answer! Unexpected spin on question but that is always a good thing to think outside the box. I'm also glad no one yet commented....mug? Just put it in a paper to go cup!

I’m a sipper. With a large mug, I would have to reheat it several times.

I need the large mug for refilling.

Those are indeed some really cool mugs. smile001.gif

anthonyco Level 5 June 1, 2018

Bring me the pot!

I love that photo!

Thanks I love having a sunny day at home, playing hookey from work. My friend down the street is a potter and I collect her mugs

Small. I get very ill effects from too much caffeine. I don't mind my coffee iced though.

DID you make those mugs? They are super awesome!

Zster Level 8 June 1, 2018

My friend made them. I collect her work

No coffee, thanks...did you make the mugs?

No, my friend down the street is a potter I collect her work

@AmelieMatisse lucky you!

@AmelieMatisse I can totally see why. It's a very interesting style!

@Zster her work is so cool and very different from what I normally see.

@AmelieMatisse is the large one based on a Matisse painting?

@Condor5 no she is just into mermaids but on the other hand most art borrows in some way from other artists even if it is unconsciously done

Love refills

Sheannutt Level 9 June 1, 2018

Any size mug will do, so long as it contains just the right amount of creamer and coffee smile001.gif

I used to drink 5 or 6 (medium sized) cups of coffee/day when I was working, but upon retirement, that stopped. Now, it's 2 medium/large cups in the a.m., and that's usually it. I'm no longer compelled to remain awake in the afternoons.

Condor5 Level 8 June 5, 2018

I don't like coffee, but I do like jugs on mugs!! smile009.gif

Taladad Level 8 June 4, 2018

☕☕ ??

@AmelieMatisse Is there a hidden message in these emojis?

@Taladad there may be

@AmelieMatisse Is it what I think it is? smile001.gif

don't drink

...and drive.

I wouldn't use either of these mugs. I don't like them to drink from them anyway. But coffee in the morning is okay, if not I don't mind. Isn't it sad that you can't trust your body to become addicted to something as nice as coffee is with modest working on your body?

Gert Level 7 June 2, 2018

I only drink 2 cups a day but I still get a headache if I miss the morning cuppa

@AmelieMatisse smile001.gif you're addicted. Clear enough!

@Gert please don't suggest rehab! I've already gone cold turkey on chocolate

@AmelieMatisse Hahaha, you might just accept it as a prescription drug you need for starting the day. smile001.gif That it's a self-prescription doesn't count.

@Gert ☕☕☕

I have a strong (instant, use a tablespoon and not a teaspoon) mug 3 times a day, the last one shortly before bed (so I don't wake with a caffeine withdrawal headache).
My only addiction. ? (I quit smoking in 2006).

Agamic Level 6 June 1, 2018

I'll have tea please.

19dacar52 Level 7 June 1, 2018

I like to stay mildly caffeinated (sp?) throughout the day. I make a mug when I get into the office and drink half throughout the AM. Then, around 2 PM I add ice and a splat of chocolate and nurse a chocolate iced coffee through the afternoon. Works great for me.

ssteiner9 Level 4 June 1, 2018

Mochas are a good thing

Love those free refills.

josephr Level 7 June 1, 2018

Espresso, a quarter of the size of your smaller one, black, no sugar. Who needs all that extra water?

Arouet Level 7 June 1, 2018

1-3 of these before 9:30

Your not implying only one large mug are you?

RoseyRose Level 6 June 21, 2018

PS, love the mugs.

@RoseyRose thanks I'll let my friend know. I collect her mugs. I won't drink coffee from paper cups

No no!! There must be more!

I've tried, only once mind, to start the day without coffee. It took me to an alternate reality that I didn't like, didn't understand and couldn't process. I've never been back smile001.gif

ipdg77 Level 8 June 21, 2018

I get my caffeine in tea.

pixiedust Level 8 June 6, 2018

That is what is weird with me, I only drink caffeinated coffee and decaffeinated tea.

Coffee is an important part of everyday for me. I can't be completely right without my 2 tall cups of medium freshly ground coffee beans with organic half and half and organic agave. Usually have this immediately after waking up on my front porch with the birds and bees all around.

That sounds so relaxing. No agave for me but I do love really good coffee freshly ground

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:96288'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!