Agnostic.com
13 19

Morris followed me the the restroom and pushed his way in... apparently to have an urgent conversation.

Sonja44 7 Aug 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

he says "do you know my dish is only half full?!?!?"

BitFlipper Level 8 Aug 16, 2020

That's better than my old cat, he would come get me, demand that I go outside with him then so that he could go.

glennlab Level 10 Aug 16, 2020

Their best opportunity to sniff your butt...

My boston terrier insisted on being in the bathroom with me. But he would politely turn facing the closed door and remain there until I opened the door to let us out!

freeofgod Level 8 Aug 16, 2020

My cat did the same thing! She also liked drinking from the sink faucet, but when I was brushing my teeth, she would turn away to "give me privacy" and then start drinking again. Very considerate, I think. 🙂

My dogs think the toilet is the Petting Time Throne.

AnneWimsey Level 9 Aug 16, 2020

Telling you to invest in an air freshener.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Aug 16, 2020

My kitties are very anxious if there is a door between us. Are they just snoopy or what? If I am gone when they hear the garage door open they congregate by the door to the garage. If I come in with someone they scatter to various hiding spots. If I am alone they race me up the stairs. They win. If I am in a room in my house with the door closed they are outside and generally trying to get my attention by reaching under the door. Right now they are both within 4 feet of me. They're not always my shadows, but a good part of the time I'm home they're close to me.

Gideon is exactly the same. Maybe it's something with ginger cats, If I go to the bathroom, Gideon is right there, and he has a definite routine. I have to scratch his back for a few minutes, then pet him. After that, he'll wander off.

Spudgun Level 7 Aug 16, 2020

We had a cat that insisted on accompanying whoever used the restroom. It was limited to those who ilived in the house though.

snytiger6 Level 9 Aug 16, 2020

Aww Morris looks a lot like my Mazie who passed a week and a half ago. 😍😭

Kynlei Level 8 Aug 16, 2020

That's rough. I'm sorry for your loss. Gentle hugs.

Does he allow you the same when he goes to the toilet in his tray?

FrayedBear Level 9 Aug 16, 2020

Not at all. LOL

@Sonja44 needs training

Mine want their petting in there.

They do seem to be conversant in the bathroom.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 33

Photos 9,001 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness...Family!

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTwo states…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTwo states…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyLunar cat eclipse?

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverNew Starbucks Barista

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApproximately 500,000 cats served on both sides of the trenches on the western front.

Posted by AppleriverThis kitty hates Mondays as much as I do

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning selfie...

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness...Just 1 more treat Ma!

Posted by snytiger6That moment when you realize ...

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #evidence #DonaldTrump #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,533Top