Agnostic.com
2 6

Hi ya all. Hope yur day was great one.
Getting ready to clean up around the froggy pond. We listen to them every evening. My daughter and i too love listening to them.
Question. Does anyone know what this cute thing is. I resurrected it years ago. Beautiful green leaves with white polka-dots and pink little flowers?
St. Johns Wort be blooming after a bit. Some dandelions in the ground cover. Ugh, got to tear out some old landscape fabric. It is easier to dig and hoe the weeds as the fabric that was put in seems to be a wasted effort...
The lilac got a partial haircut last year and will finish it after it is done blooming.

HerbertNewsam 6 May 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is Pulmonaria or Lung Wort, which means the same thing in English, also sometimes called soldiers and sailors, because the flowers come in both pink and blue, like the old English army and navy uniforms. Lung wort comes from the idea that the spots on the leaves were like diseased lungs.

Fernapple Level 9 May 4, 2020

Thank you for that. Yes this is it.

@OwlInASack No, I am talking about the first photo, not the last.

Those plants that seem to be taking over (in the last pic) are taking over in my yard. They are easy to pull but sooo many of them and covering all the other plants. What are they?

Not sure i haven't found those either, but are easy to keep around the frog pond keeping them happy.

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 5,329 More

Posted by FernappleThe little woodland garden, is a symphony of blue, purple and white now. Hyacinth, Honesty, and Ornithogalum.

Posted by KateOahuThis morning I went to a class for making a terrarium with native plants at the Waikiki Community Center, which is about three blocks from where I live.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,512Top