Agnostic.com
8 13

My son showed me this hilarious youtube video today. It is "sort of" about gardens, in so much as that is where one generally places birdfeeders. It is worth the few minutes to watch it. Enjoy.

MikeInBatonRouge 8 May 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish they made good pets..never a dull moment!

AnneWimsey Level 9 June 11, 2020

This is soooo much fun !

Cast1es Level 9 June 11, 2020

Awesome. Seriously well done! Shared on Facebook!

Robecology Level 9 May 26, 2020

This was adorable! I love squirrels!

We had a resident squirrel in Seattle (very few squirrels on the islands mostly chipmunks). It managed to get to all my bird feeders. I came up with a win-win solution. I build a stand and squirrel feeder with a large jar. I would put seeds in the jar. The squirrel would go into it and feed and we could watch him. I assume it was a he because in the spring other squirrels showed up to mate. Squirrels can be very territorial and normally chase others away.

Lots of fun and info!

This is wonderful. I just quit feeding the birds because I got tired of feeding the squirrels. Fortunately my little forest has plenty for the birds to come after anyway. Occasionly they get to the cat or dog food before the squirrels do.

Once in a while I load my Republican squirrel feeder up with corn for some entertainment. After they eat the first cob. They have to become acrobats to eat the other three. Here's a picture of it with out any corn on it. It looks like I'm going to have to do some tree trimming for to work.

Lorajay Level 9 May 24, 2020

This is wonderful! When I was a kid we used to have a squirrel feeder on a tree in our front yard. The squirrel would take nuts from our hands. Thinking back on that.... what were our parents thinking!

Lol and some people have fun remembering how to tie their shoes...so do squirrels understand basic physics very well, probably lots better than some of us..lol

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top