Agnostic.com
5 18

Be a revolutionary.

glennlab 10 Apr 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

already harvesting strawberries and waiting anxiously on my blackberries, mulberries, ginger and turmeric

joeandbarb Level 7 Apr 12, 2022

I planted lots of bell peppers last year and got a ton. Froze some, dried some and tried my hand at pickling some. Pickling worked out the best so will do it again this summer.

JackPedigo Level 9 Apr 11, 2022

I germinate and plant my seeds in a south facing window around April 1 each year. Then by May the plants have a good root system to transplant outdoors in the garden.

@OldGoat43 I have some space in a hot house. I am adding one extra bed for cuckes but the biggest issue is finding the right variety.

I will be planting my tomatoes and herbs in the next few weeks. It is still too cold at night in Nebraska to do much.

We had a late killing freeze, so a lot of my perennials are slow to come back, but I have managed to set out lettuce and brussel sprouts. I'll be putting out tomatoes this week. I've gone to almost all containers for my annuals.

Images of me helping my son (in green shirt) drilling and hammering fungus pegs in to oak logs. My son and daughter in law suggests these will grow in to expensive protein rich fungi during the coming rainy season. Darn orientation is still an issue with @Agnostic.com? @Admin ?

Robecology Level 9 Apr 11, 2022

You need to orient the photos correctly on your computer and save them before you upload them to the Agnostic website. It's easy to rotate and save them if you use the free program: WWW.IRFANVIEW.ORG

@OldGoat43 Didn't work...got "Click here to buy this domain.
This Domain Is For Sale."

But you got my curiosity up....I thought it was me...so I went here...

[9to5mac.com]

But all my photos are "oriented" correctly.

@Robecology . So sorry, I had not given you the full address. Try this.
LINK:
[irfanview.com]

@OldGoat43 Wow; 22 downloads to chose from...and I'm not sure what they do...?

I'll wait until Agnostic.com gets their image download orienting thing straightened out.

They never had an issue with image downloads until just a few months ago. I'm not going to risk downloading something that I have no clue about its' function.

Thanks for the research!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top