Agnostic.com
2 16

This should be fun!

MichelleGar1 9 Aug 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Doh! What universe?

FrayedBear Level 9 Aug 14, 2021

This is going to take some doing, I have quite a few friends in east Texas that are libertarians, I'm not sure I am going to be up to that level of bat shit cray cray

glennlab Level 10 Aug 14, 2021

@glennlab True, but it would still be fun! My dad is one of those and my son loves to play with him, it's hard for me to keep from laughing!

@MichelleGar1 I've got some cousins that would just keep escalating and never realize you were fucking with them.

@glennlab When I eventually burst out laughing my dad catches on, lol

From what I can tell libertarians are just frustrated conservatives that say Ok people you can have sex with each other now and take drugs since that was all you guys wanted, just don't raise corporate taxes or tax the rich more, we don't want to be unfair.
They call it bipartisanship I call it mental masturbation because they misunderstand every principle of what motivates our values. They've alienated everyone not white Evangelical and Christian as some kind of alien vampire monster that eats babies, you heard me eats babies like in the old atheist jokes, but now the joke is QAnon, and people may kill you over it. Rational people are called Communist in exactly the same ways and for the same reasons girls were accused of witchcraft during the witch hunts.
I have yet to meet a libertarian that upon questioning simply assumes every opinion entertained by any other Trump supporting conservative but they're convinced if they let people legally sodomize one another it would be worth it if we could go to a flat tax.
Try explaining to one of these crash test dummies that there's nothing in our world view that's about sodomy, except sodomy itself, which in my case hasn't ever happened and probably never will, but that's just me.
This country needs 200 years of therapy.

Recent Visitors 34

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by CliffordCookDonald Trump is so Bible, when he heard it would be easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy man to go to heaven, he just had a gigantic needle built to ride his camel ...

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators