Agnostic.com
5 14

But, muh freedumb of speech!

OldMetalHead 9 Oct 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just gotta say, again, i told you my Connecticut peoples would come through! So proud it's a wonder i don't walk into something......

AnneWimsey Level 9 Oct 13, 2022

Allex has said alot big world events that has come out to be true from the pass. Not defending Allex on the hook case, yet jones dose not net wroth a billion dallor. This is design to ruin his business. I wonder how many times would a president order an actually killing of millions people through words, and not a dam thing happens to them. Just millions from other countries hate Americans for it.

@Garban

I don't hate anybody. This pile on of government injuctice system and militaries who do much of the hating for the public. Ignore Alex and he losses his audience, its a free world to disagreement Allex free press and free speech. Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can not hurt me. Why would these families allow words to hurt them, just ignore him. , The damage has already has been done. Words costing a billion dollars is insane and can't help the died. Even when I can disagree with much of Allex words to the Hook case. The greater hate is what the Government and media does to us during onesidedness. And their so called free speech as they go after Allex to make an example out of him. I would of liked to sue Biden for a million saying the vaccines are 100% safe. We may as well sue Allex for a trillion dallors , because doesn't have it. Yet the Government takes a third to half your money.

@Garban

I think Allex jones is a blow horn and has too many conspirecy he can't keep up with, like the hook case. Everyone conspires, especially the wealthy corporationism and the Government. I pick the ones like Marijuana , gays , guns and Gods with plenty of evidence of harm done

@Garban

I only pick the most sound facts with evidence conspiracy theories , that already been mostly proven true. Like once gays were illegal, Marijuana was the worst imprisonment for 90 years in Canada and worst of any crime sentence in numbers. Still goes on with the feds. I personally help that one become legal. Don't like gun, take them away from police and military because more people are afraid of them than the criminals. I was a classic liberal, today, both sides are nuts.

Can a person , in the US, declare bankruptcy from a court case fine? Not a follower of Allex, yet that seems really extreme, he can't pay it off in his lifetime.

If you looked into how much he makes with infowars you would realize he will not be completely broke but it will hurt his ego and following

@joeandbarb

Texas, estimated Jones' net worth to be between $135 million and $270 million. Think he would be the highest of any single person, who has been sued far beyond his net worth. Trump has the world record for most law suits, he has done 4 bankruptcies. He owes me $10,000, see why I didn't go after him? Jone said he would go bankrupt first and probably pay them back in Nickels.

I guess I answered my own question, he can go bankrupt, and if they still go after him , he pays in tiny nickels , as long as he is trying and hide his other money. It's against the law to totally ruin a way of making a living. Unless the absolutist totalterrimism want to kill him off somehow.

Facebook has been sued for 5 billion and the world champion of law sued is Pfizer. All these people, it's just a drops in the bucket or a slap on the wrist.

@OldMetalHead

Everyone lies in degrees, if someone says they never lie, they are one of the bigger liars. Joe Rogan says many of Allex Jone unusual conspiracy theories have come true. I don't watch Allex Jones, he very much irritants me, yet do watch Rogan. Because Rogan has better balance and more influential sound views.

@OldMetalHead

I don't agree for Allex lying, it's certainly not something I would be doing especially prodding the bear of authorities. It's charging him four times his net worth. Next authority will be coming after our free opinion on the internet, taxes that many lie about and destroying our financial into poverty, that is an already record breaking bankruptcy and homelessness

@OldMetalHead

Most of my big sandsculpture shows got national and international media. It was shut down by government vaccines, which means their job is more important than my livelihood. They alway get information wrong. I don't sue them for everything they got, over words. Many Americans would rather fight than ignore and create more damages for both.

@OldMetalHead

It was a plandemic and mandates are illegal to the constitution. Can't compare the damages from covid vaccines that touched everyone in the world in every part of their lives.. To Allex blow horn of his idea of shocking news. Which other news scripts just follow what are paid for ,, with sponsor like Pfizer. Glad nobody owns my mind especially news media who are the armpits of the earth.

It sound like Allex and The Hook family handle it both terribly. Both could of set it straight on a good debate or series of bebates on video to the world. If someone attacked me and my family over some tragedy, they better get their A game ready because they aim to be embarrassed, even if was Allex Jones.

@OldMetalHead

We got 5000 doctors and sciencist working on the that first wave of attacks. Both parties can kill each other off as far as I'm concern. I'm busy with food , housing and freedom as world war 3 has started. Allex Jones slammed Trump for promoting vaccines. Because Presidents are meat puppets.

Alex thought he was smarter than the people he was lying about. Then he thought he was smarter than bankruptcy judges. I guess he was wrong on both counts.

glennlab Level 10 Oct 13, 2022

Couldn't have happened to a smellier POS...

phxbillcee Level 10 Oct 13, 2022

Bannon is close but when push comes to shove Alex is the worst

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators