Agnostic.com
2 1

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 O.K. Our hour approaches…Scotland have managed to qualify for Euro 2020/21 - the European Football Tournament, the first time in more years that I care to remember. The atmosphere is building in Hampden Park, Glasgow for the kick-off, and the Tartan Army of 12,000 are already singing in rousing style …all we need now is for our boys to beat the Czech Republic this afternoon. The Welsh have won in their opener and so have the English…so come on the boys in blue…it’s your turn now! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Marionville 10 June 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh dear. Roll on Friday

Moravian Level 8 June 14, 2021

Yip!

@Marionville The big mistake was to suggest that Scotland had a chance of progressing. They will now draw with or be narrowly defeated by England then beat Croatia in their final game and narrowly miss going on to the knock out stage' The script has already been written.

@Marionville

@Moravian yea! Never mind looking at the screen…stay put in that goalmouth in the next one!

Bad luck. Scotland always seem to get a tougher draw than us. Even when we're in the same group 😉

MattHardy Level 7 June 14, 2021

Par for the course…Scottish sports fans are used to disappointment! 🥲

@Marionville You'll always have Wimbledon.

@MattHardy I really meant National team sports.

The difference is that Scotland travel in hope and England travel in expectation.

Recent Visitors 10

Photos 58 More

Posted by MoravianTory Corruption ?

Posted by MoravianA Tory Christmas carol

Posted by MoravianAny takers

Posted by MattHardyA Boris promise is just a lie that hasn't happened yet. Whatever Sue Grey says, no way is Boris going to admit he lied and resign.

Posted by MoravianJacob Rees Mogg is one of my least favourite people in the world.

Posted by MoravianBoris certainly has his finger on the pulse

Posted by webspider555No trump to take the spotlight off him now

Posted by MannanWhat do you think.....?hahaha

Posted by McflewsterEVERY BORIS SPEECH [agnostic.com]

Posted by MoravianPolitics in the UK

Posted by webspider555All set to go well with the vaccination roll out

Posted by webspider555Vaccine already in production

Posted by webspider555If Boris is mentioned then I cannot rule out it being true

Posted by HawkeyeNew to this group, thanks for having me :) Thought I would share something that has had my poor wee atheist brain turning for a few days (the article is a few days old).

Posted by McflewsterWhere Religion ,Monarchy and Private Education meet. Taken from the Book "BOY" by Roald Dahl "Tales of Childhood" [agnostic.com]

Posted by webspider555I’m beginning to wonder whether our government is just incompetent or are all these things happening just to get us in a rage arguing amongst ourselves.

• Top tags#video #world #hope #religious #government #god #religion #church #DonaldTrump #Atheist #BBC #vote #atheism #reason #friends #death #politics #money #children #laws #agnostic #fear #community #book #minister #Christian #media #belief #society #faith #rights #parents #dogs #cats #beliefs #hello #Jesus #politicians #truth #Australia #weather #movies #Christmas #wife #conservative #Wisdom #Song #kids #USA #Europe ...

Members 387Top