Agnostic.com
5 6

1529 days since my wife passed. I'll never stop loving her - but I'm ready to find someone that will help me forget to count the days.

Beard63 4 Sep 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My partner also 'died' but I've stopped counting the days. She will not return and it would be nice to find another (but not her. She was amazing but we must move on).

JackPedigo Level 9 Sep 27, 2021

It's been seven years and nine months since my wife passed and like you, I
will never stop loving her.
I know that it is not healthy to dwell on the past yet I see reminders everywhere.
We must accept the new reality and move on for the sake of mental health.
I think I am making good progress now. I hope that you are too.

dumasarok Level 7 Sep 27, 2021

It sounds like you are making progress, and I hope your future will bring new people and a new love into your life.

nine years since I lost my wife but I took my time and recently the wait seems to have paid off.

At times it was lonely and difficult but I knew it was better than jumping into something that wasn't. so my advice is - I know it's hard but try to keep an oar in the dating water and an eye on what really matters to you.

Really good advice! 😉

I hope this happens for you;I have been looking for the last year and a half after the death of my longtime girlfriend,Sonia,in 2018.
It's frustrating to fond that apparently having an excess of love to share is not enough
I am so lonely,and it is bothersome for me.

Try not to let the frustration get to you. Sometimes when we are inpatient and frustrated we get too bogged down in our wants and stop moving forward. I lean on family and friends to get me through the tough times, and I hope you have people in your life that are there for you.

I just passed the 3 year mark losing my husband. It’s still hard, but I have moved forward and have been open about meeting another partner. Thought I had connected with someone from the site, but it didn’t work once we met in person for me. I wish you the best in your future, and hope you find someone to love and care for.

You have a good, healthy attitude. I wish you well and hope you connect with a new companion worthy of you.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 138 More

Posted by bookofmoronsIts been 10 years last week since I lost her. Hard to believe where that time went and yet it isn't either

Posted by RedheadedgammyToday four years ago today, at 4:15 in the morning my darling Richard passed away.

Posted by BettyEvery day. 😥

Posted by RoseyRoseToday is the anniversary of my husbands birth.

Posted by GeorgeRocheleauI know how they feel.

Posted by Sonja44All of it.

Posted by Sonja44My love would have been 61 years old today. 💔

Posted by AlchemyWow, I am grateful to find this group.

Posted by AlchemyWow, I am grateful to find this group.

Posted by Huskygirl4everToday would be our 27th anniversary it's the seventh one without you and it hurts this picture would be taken on June 12th the original date we had set for the wedding but we had to get married a ...

Posted by Huskygirl4everI remember when Norm gave this to me and the first time I ever read it I actually read my last name as Friedrich this is one of the things I will always cherish

Posted by AncientNight45 years ago, my Father told me, "Beware the Ides of March!" It was the day I got Married to my Girlfriend.

Posted by KymmacgOne of the biggest issues for me, now, even 18 years later, is the loss of life.

Posted by alonI had a nice Bacon/Cheese Omelette for my Sunday Breakfast this morning instead of my usual Eggs Benedict.

Posted by MsHolidayMemories.

Posted by MsHolidayI have chosen to place this here to let others know that we do move forward.

• Top tags#wife #friends #grief #death #cancer #video #hope #relationship #world #kids #memories #reason #widow #marriage #god #religion #weddings #children #Song #dogs #book #DonaldTrump #holiday #Christmas #parents #sleep #church #dream #religious #poetry #hospital #Friday #funeral #sex #lonely #hello #advice #coffee #dying #soul #humans #college #rain #dance #siblings #movies #faith #money #youtube #Present ...

Members 273Top

Moderators