Agnostic.com

32 4

Hypothetical celebrity question

Say you were given 24 hours with the celebrity of your choice, to hang out with and guaranteed sex if you so desired. Regardless of either of your marital status'. (And no time traveling) Which celebrity would you pick? (Include a picture if you can.)

Aivery 7 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Have like the intelligence of this woman since I was a teenager and still respect her opinions.

GROSS. Who would have sex with some random stranger?

@Aivery Really? It was an arranged marriage?

Lol. It happens all the time when you're the kind of person people actually want to have sex with. I'm a nurse and work part time as a bouncer in a night club....stuff happens. Exciting and spontaneous stuff that gets left behind by people who only use sex to get something or manipulate people..sometimes it's just about sharing a moment without over thinking it.

@Aivery Sort of. I was a virgin when I married my husband but I'd known him since I was eight years old. The only way I know of marrying a stranger is an arranged marriage.

I'm a demisexual, so feel zero sexual attraction for any gender or person until I've associated closely with that person for well over a year. Then I am only sexually attracted to that one person. Even the thought of random sex is nauseating to me.

Any men who bring up sexual stuff with me, or show me sexual photos is going to be blocked.

@fathercat I can't relate to that at all. Any men who do random hook ups or casual sex I eliminate from dating consideration immediately. But apparently most US people do that.

Sally Yates; especially after she took apart Ted Cruz in that Senate hearing.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

And of course there's always the Notorious RBG!

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

And YES, if they would have me, definitely some hanky panky!

Amanda Tapping would do the trick

Hmm a strange question. Odd concept.

They say that there are infinite universes with infinite possibilities. If this is true, then somewhere out there, there is a version of me which is doing things with Alicia Vikander that I can only dream about. I despise that version of me. I despise him so very much.

[goo.gl]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:101815
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.