Agnostic.com

121 41

I’ve been on this site almost a week now, and haven’t received a single unsolicited dick pic so far. What a refreshing change of pace! Are non-believers more enlightened when it comes to that sort of thing? Or have I just been lucky?

IndySent 7 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

121 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here you go.

godef Level 7 Dec 26, 2017

here's another one...

@godef Quit it Richard!

Thanks....Irish disease?

@CeciRosane60 Just the biggest dick of them all.

@godef I am?

@CeciRosane60 - Huh? No, Trump.

Any asked-for ones???

No unsolicited contacts here. Something for which I am truly grateful.
Been here for a few weeks and haven't regretted it for a second. Intelligent, thinking people seem to be less predatory. Or perhaps I am simply repellent. LOL
Either way, it's nice not to have to be ignoring, or fending off, unwanted requests for naked pics.

I meant dick pics. Wasn't really equating anything, just used the phrase as a euphemism.

We just discussed the issue a couple weeks ago. We got you cover!!!!

I don't think there are many users on this site yet, and it takes more effort to create an account than most dating sites.

Here's a dick pic for ya ;-P

Gener Level 5 Dec 26, 2017

do you want to see my dick?

omg lol

@MsOliver lol

lol, have you got a magnifying glass? at least I have manners haha

That's strange. @IndySent is a level 7 after only a week? And her profile is unavailable?

@VictoriaNotes aha! And 2 other people replied to it today, which brought it to the top of my list. 😄

As a man that has NEVER sent such a pic, i find it immensely distressing that women have to put up with such bullshit regularly. i mean, really, what the actual f***.

You sound almost like you are disappointed ?? personally i never send any unless i'm asked.. it's tacky. im like a vampire , never go unless i'm invited. lol.. Most guys on here are more mature and evolved than the normal knuckle draggers ..

Unsolicited is a key word....I’m not a psychologist so I’m not sure why anyone he or she would immediately without provocation show their reproductive organ... I’m not sure why you wanna do it with provocation ether....

the fact is, in this internet age of utter unaccountabliity and perverse rapism, women have to put up with that action all the effing time. you, sir, suffer from... male privilege.

Sorry that I've neglected your inbox. I just got another 30 day suspension off Facebook so I noe got plenty of time to do so. ???

I’ve personally never grasped the idea of identifying myself with pics of my junk.

If I imagine meeting someone that would actually appreciate a picture of my junk I quickly become self conscious of her expectations of seeing a 6’ 1” erection waiting for her arrival at the bar.

It’s a bit intimidating ?

Foggy Level 4 May 13, 2018

It's tough being male......

How good to know! I just joined this week, and a dick pic would be a huge deterrent. I'm much more turned on by a man's smile.

Deb57 Level 8 Mar 18, 2018

Why are vagina pictures never mentioned in anyone's comments?

Maybe someone needs to start it...are you hinting? Any takers?

you may be TRYING to be funny, but what you are is an insensitive male privileged prick.

Never even occurred to me, how innocent and naive I am, but happy to get the polaroid out if it will help? 🙂

Yes it is a delightful change. I quit tinder when I received a video of a guy pleasuring himself @7 am. Just... What was he thinking???

I'm kinda new here to and i believe it is as simple as Respect!! If you want to research different beliefs i think it comes with the experience= Respect!! IDK?!

I’m sorry IndySent. I kind of feel like I get your situation as a fellow woman on this site.

I find that refreshing too about this site.

Hahaha! do not celebrate too soon! now all the dick pix sharks have been let on to your observation. tomorrow you are going to wake up to a plethora of unsolicited cocks of all shapes, sizes and colours! ha! yeah, im a fan of the no dick pix. 😉

Sadoi Level 7 Jan 19, 2018

My camera hasn’t enough zoom to take that picture ......... but I agree with most people here it’s not that kind of site the general feel of the site isn’t just for a quick hook up more of a let’s all ask a few questions and generally get along

I think it’s more like when you come here thinking it’s a dating site, but realize it’s so much more then that, it overrides animal desires. Iv never sent an unsolicited dick pic, but I’m also no longer interested in using this site for dating, or any site, they piss me off. Basically, I gave up being the only one who’s interested in romance. I’ll keep my arms open, but I need to see some other open arms before I make an attempt, I also have lots of things to deal with and a situation that makes me undesirable. I think the sheer number of rational thoughts and big words scare away superficial jerks and people that think their shit does not stink.

No one has to fear getting a dick pic from me ... he's called "Excalibur"!

I recently posted some unsolicited dick pics on facebook, richard nixon, richard burton and richard simmons mostly

I’ve decided sending pictures of me cooking might be more..... enticing? Just haven’t found the right girl to send it to. I’m a good cook!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10775
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.