Agnostic.com

121 41

I’ve been on this site almost a week now, and haven’t received a single unsolicited dick pic so far. What a refreshing change of pace! Are non-believers more enlightened when it comes to that sort of thing? Or have I just been lucky?

IndySent 7 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

121 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do think that this is a more enlightened group, but there are jerks on every site.

Here you go! Now you have one!

Erg. Dick pics. Just as grotty as exposing yourself. I just don't get it.

I think we are more enlightened.

This post made my day! ? It’s like finding the Emerald City, full of like minded people. ?

Same here! I've met respectful progressive males. It's nice!

Perhaps a bit more than luck is involved. Mercifully,there are those of us able to execute volitional processes with finesse!

My messenger continuously blows up with men messaging me. I stopped using it. No dick pics so far.

Not you. Other men whom all want me. One harassed me on X-mas eve. He wrote me.

I have never received one. From anyone, ever and I am very grateful! Totally gross. Why would anyone do that!

Well I have sent them before, but NEVER as an unsolicited pic. That would be lame, indeed.

Yes, only when they were requested.

@BitFlipper there are women who request them????!!? Jeez, I gotta go lay down.......

@AnneWimsey there are

Welcome!

1. I think the men on here are a higher caliber...we tend to run off the fools
  2. There have been extensive discussions about the DP phenomenon

Sorry - be patient - I'll get round to you 🙂

In my case, it's more important to get inside a woman's mind than her knoickers. If the latter happens, it's because we really do like each other.

I don't know if that would be permitted on this site, however, I've had ex boyfriends in the past who seemed to think it would be really cool to e-mail me his pecker pic.

Yes its great.No vaginas coming at you before breakfast.No lying cheating money grubbing vampires that infest these dating sites.I think its wonderful

Oh my dear sister. I had the same thought. Dare I open a picture on Craigslist of a potential item I am searching for. Here seems to be a much safer more enlightened arena. The onslaught is unending in our lives. And we are fully clothed. I am awestruck when I meet a man who is naïve to the fact of what life is like for us. And god forbid we should have the inkling of attractiveness. Thusly I wish it were culturally acceptable for me to wear a Burka in the western world. But not in summer. In summer I just hide. And such is why I do not have that parasitic twin removed, that is jutting out from my forehead.

This does seem much more civilized. I have been on the receiving end of the unsolicited willy more times than I care to recall. This site is MUCH better! 🙂

Thank you for posting your refreshing thoughts on the site. I am one-hour new to this site and was delighted to read that "dick-pic" are not on the site (so far). I have joined many online dating sites that have made my blood boil due to lewd comments and just out-right nasty sexual comments. I am a well educated Latina and unfortunately, have found out that Latinas are still considered to be easy. I am hoping this is not true on this site.

Yes, we are more enlightened about sexuality I believe, our brain is not between our legs. 🙂

Call me NAIVE but you've got to be kidding. Another thing to make me ashamed to be male!!!

Excellent! And here's a former president to congratulate you... oops.. 😕

I couldn't help but add this. Its nice not to see dick pics. I would just like to point out that the women here actually intellectually engage in conversation with the opposite sex. That is refreshing. Its really nice to see that here! Women on dating sites I honestly can't figure out what is going on there but very flaky indeed. Thank you!

Eh, I don't know many people who's religion, or lack of one, affects how much of an arrogant asshole they are. You might just be lucky, lol.

Ug! I can't believe people really do that!

Become a believer , cause sadly it's for real 😟

@Skyfacer I guess I really did know that people do that. People are so weird!

You should check out @BeeHappy She had a funny post about dicpics.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10775
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.